LastFM

Elric

Formerly Audioscrobbler. I know we get alot of new members on this board all the time, so if you don't know what this is all about take a look here. For everyone already signed up that hasn't checked out the new site, take a look, get tagging some of your stuff  blueyes.gif. For everyone else who has read all the various incarnations of this thread and is tired of seeing it - bite me  bluebiggrin.gif

Guest gimp suit

design is the sex. not too much of a hardcore visitor to see all the rest of the changes.

anyway, i am www.last.fm/user/kaneOmak

You don't have to sign up again, everyone got transferred from audioscrobbler who was already a member. Just trying to get some new blood in there, signups to both groups seem to have slowed right down.

• 2 weeks later...

Who's the budding Che Guiverra that wants a revolution like?

I was going to vote against you like Elric but since you recently played Camille you got my support.  And you're doing a fine job hoofing this subject every few days.

Fight the rebel scum.

It is of no concern. Soon the Rebellion will be crushed and young Skywalker will be one of us. Your work here is finished, my friend. Go out to the command ship and await my orders. bluelaugh.gif

I'd join, but my taste in music would have you all pissing yourselves.

Just join, man, Wullie bluebiggrin.gif. Can't be worse than the S Club 7 and other stuff that gets thrown into the weekly chart sometimes bluelaugh.gif

• 2 months later...

What is it?  I might join, just can't be bothered to check...

Basically submits a list of music files you play, for example through winamp/media player, to your online 'profile', building up a list of your most listened to artists/tracks. Eventually, once the list in your profile is big enough, the site gives suggestions of new artists that you might like, based on other people's profiles with similar tastes to yourself. Pretty damn good for discovering new artists that you might like.