Simpson Movie Footage

Guest BooBoo

Tried to laugh, didn't. Some amusing moments but nothing captivating.

Maggie's bit was hilarious tbh.

Krusty set the monkey on her and she smashed up her bottle and made it into a weapon... unless I missed something that's not very funny (imo).

Especially since I'm well over finding the whole "baby does something controversial and unbaby-like" thing funny - what with Stewie Griffin doing far worse every episode of Family Guy. To each their own though.

Krusty set the monkey on her and she smashed up her bottle and made into a weapon... unless I missed something that's not very funny (imo).

So you agree it's all very funny?  or did you miss a comma? :winking:

Yes, I missed a comma.

:oops:

Krusty set the monkey on her and she smashed up her bottle and made into a weapon... unless I missed something that's not very funny (imo).

So you agree it's all very funny?  or did you miss a comma? :winking:

Yes, I missed a comma.

:oops:

:lol:

Guest Verlaine

Simpsons' time has passed, long ago. Credit to it for what it did, but it needs taking out back and shooting like they did to Lassie.

Guest TheOrder

Krusty set the monkey on her and she smashed up her bottle and made it into a weapon... unless I missed something that's not very funny (imo).

Especially since I'm well over finding the whole "baby does something controversial and unbaby-like" thing funny - what with Stewie Griffin doing far worse every episode of Family Guy. To each their own though.

Family Guy sucks now.

Sucked after its second season, just a series of interchangable jokes, unimportant to the plot.

The Simpsons decided it would like to do that, about series 13/14, still fun, but not as funny as before.

Guest BooBoo

I'll admit the standard has been poorer for a few years now but i think the movie deserves to be judged on its own merits.

Family Guy sucks now.

Sucked after its second season, just a series of interchangable jokes, unimportant to the plot.

The Simpsons decided it would like to do that, about series 13/14, still fun, but not as funny as before.

I adored FG up to and including Season 3, but everything after the "return" has been bitterly disappointing.

• 3 months later...

Family Guy sucks now.

It 'sucked'?

From a sHields lad aswell

WTF is happening to the world

Family Guy sucks now.

Watched some South Park - Cartoon Wars, have you? :lol:

Agree with you though, Family guy is not funny, I never thought it was either

that episode of south park seems to have ruined family guy for thousands of people. Tbh, although generally the episodes have been less funny, the show has ALWAYS had meaningless completely random plot independant cut scenes... but everyone thinks theyre the shit for noticing it nowadays.

that episode of south park seems to have ruined family guy for thousands of people. Tbh, although generally the episodes have been less funny, the show has ALWAYS had meaningless completely random plot independant cut scenes... but everyone thinks theyre the shit for noticing it nowadays.

THOSE episodeS of South Park, tbh :p

Amongst my favorite South Park episodes, because that's what I've always thought about Family Guy, not funny and bad stories. I can see your point about it ruining Family Guy for some. Though when I think about it, don't you think Trey & Matt are quite proud about that :p

Amongst my favorite South Park episodes, because that's what I've always thought about Family Guy, not funny and bad stories. I can see your point about it ruining Family Guy for some. Though when I think about it, don't you think Trey & Matt are quite proud about that :p

Loser.

South Park is the shit anyway, better than Family Guy & Simpsons atm. Most of the recent South Park eps have been pure class... Cartman waiting for the wii & the world of warcraft eps being the standout ones for me.

Loser.

South Park is the shit anyway, better than Family Guy & Simpsons atm. Most of the recent South Park eps have been pure class... Cartman waiting for the wii & the world of warcraft eps being the standout ones for me.

I've been a South Park fanboy for four years or something (6th season is the shit, btw). Didn't like the Wii-episodes though, of course, had it's moments, but overall disappointing. Favourite episode of this run is definitely Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy. Cartman as Dawg is hillarious :lol:

Scott Tenorman must die is probably my all time favourite.

And i'd generally agree that the 1st few series don't have nothing on the newer ones... and the Wii episodes don't really make much sense if you don't know much of Battlestar Galactica too... not that they make a great deal of sense if yu do.