Toontastic.net

Guest Smooth Operator

Guest Smooth Operator

I'm interested as to what all you regular N-O posters think of Toontastic, some of you may know I'm a bit of a legend over there. I'm trying it over here for a bit see how it pans out.

Guest Smooth Operator

I'm a little dubious of any self-appointed 'legends'

It's just what people have told me, not my own opinion tbh.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I don't think I could ever look Gemmill in the eyes again after what he did, keep it split imo

Guest Smooth Operator

I like both too, but both have suffered in some way from the split imo. There's a few posters from over there who I'd love to have posting again here too.

I'm here now, better late than never eh.

I like both too, but both have suffered in some way from the split imo. There's a few posters from over there who I'd love to have posting again here too.

I'm here now, better late than never eh.

Both have benefited from the split in ways too tbf. Well we had until now. :wink:

Guest Gemmill

I can only imagine how rubbish this place must have been before I started posting regularly on here.  Actually I can't even imagine it.

You took a while to come round though ;)

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I can't believe anyone would seriously consider merging the two forums after reading HTT's autobiography, they had no right to do what they did, NO RIGHT. Do you even know how a man can hurt inside after a betrayal like that?

You took a while to come round though ;)

You're dead glad I did though, aren't you? :wink:

Guest Gemmill

I don't want to open old wounds and have HTT in tears again ;) but the best thing that EVER happened on here was when the Hitzfeld thing blew up.  Some of the (over)reactions were absolutely priceless.  I'd love to have that day when it all went off back again. :lol:

Did that thread end up getting deleted btw?  Absolute travesty if it did.