Lurkers

Guest bobbyshinton

Guest bobbyshinton

Have you noticed the peepers, someone who has been on N-O and not or hardly posted.

Just lurked and peeped.

I could name a few

Guest Snoopy

I've not posted on here much lately as there's not much happening on here recently plus I havent been online as much!

Guest Snoopy

Funny, GM hasn't been around much recently either...

No one has been around recently. Well, not many people anyway! :D

N-O doesn't seem to have a great deal of lurkers I don't think. There are a few who post few and far between, but compared to forums of yesteryear cliques are far more inviting and unintimidating for new users, I would imagine. In part, this could be attributed to the crackdown on abuse &c. (props to Bluf ;)).

I'm interested to know if there any bigwig lurkers - especially amongst the hordes that inundate the site on busy news days. bluecool.gif Or indeed the legal-lot who pester HTT/TT...

N-O doesn't seem to have a great deal of lurkers I don't think. There are a few who post few and far between, but compared to forums of yesteryear cliques are far more inviting and unintimidating for new users, I would imagine. In part, this could be attributed to the crackdown on abuse &c. (props to Bluf ;)).

I'm interested to know if there any bigwig lurkers - especially amongst the hordes that inundate the site on busy news days. bluecool.gif Or indeed the legal-lot who pester HTT/TT...

On your average day, if there's 70 users on, there's usually that number again in Guests. They wanna get themselves signed up and posting.

Said earlier, I'd love it if Alan Oliver lurked. The cunt'll knaa what I think of him.

On your average day, if there's 70 users on, there's usually that number again in Guests. They wanna get themselves signed up and posting.

Said earlier, I'd love it if Alan Oliver lurked. The cunt'll knaa what I think of him.

Incessant abuse should do the trick, just in case like. bluewink.gif

Disclaimer: No repeats of the day of 6 Alan Oliver threads though.

P.s -

1. How bad is it, that I remember that?

2. Why does that sound nostalgic?  blink.gif

:lol:

I think wherever Alan Oliver goes he could be described as lurking tbh.

Aye, you'd shit yourself if you saw him hanging around outside your house late at night. Hopefully without spraying Strongbow everywhere.

Members of the squad who are confidence players or sensitive might fancy gauging fans' opinions of them in  a faceless easy manner. I hope Shola saw the results of his latest poll! :D

:lol:

I think wherever Alan Oliver goes he could be described as lurking tbh.

Aye, you'd shit yourself if you saw him hanging around outside your house late at night. Hopefully without spraying Strongbow everywhere.

Strongbow  :lol:

Members of the squad who are confidence players or sensitive might fancy gauging fans' opinions of them in  a faceless easy manner. I hope Shola saw the results of his latest poll! :D

I bet even Luque's bored of the Luque threads.

Shepherd doesn't understand the board ones, he's not old enough, so that's alright.

I'm a lurker. I've visited the site ever since the nufc.nu days, pretty much on a daily basis, but rarely post anything. I just don't see the point in trying to debate something as passionate as football. You're never gonna change someone's mind, as many recent threads have illustrated.

I bet even Luque's bored of the Luque threads.

Shepherd doesn't understand the board ones, he's not old enough, so that's alright.

Luque's mum can hardly be arsed to read another page nevermind the lad himself.