Any "The Killers" fans around here?

Guest Andrew Flintoff

Guest Andrew Flintoff

My favourite band around, and they've only had one album. No weak tracks on the whole thing, awesome.

You can hear the first release from their new album (due in October) streaming on their website at http://www.islandrecords.com/thekillers/ .

If anything gets anywhere near "All These Things That I've Done", I'll be a bloody happy man!

I got soul but I'm not a soldier...

Guest Andrew Flintoff

I just play the first five tracks over and over, love them. Not as bothered with the rest of the album, but it's still good. :thup:

:shock: You can't miss out Indie Rock and Roll!

Guest Andrew Flintoff

:lol:

One of their best that one. Is "The Ballad of Michael Valentine" on yours? It's on the yank version and it's awesome.

Guest gimp suit

Hot Fuss is arguably possibly one of the best albums i've ever heard.

also, their new song is fucking immense. PM me anyone who wants it (proper version, 192kbps)

Guest Andrew Flintoff

Gimp suit you on MSN, or PM me a link if you have one.

I've got a copy but it's not perfect :D

Guest Andrew Flintoff

I'm sure you can get a hold of a version somewhere, Dave.

Email address removed, don't want my real name posted on here till I leave NUFC!

Guest Andrew Flintoff

I'm of the opinion that it wouldn't do my ears any harm if they weren't ever to hear another killers track as long as I live on the earth.

Did they do "I got soul but I'm not a soldier....."?

One canny outro.

Bloody heathen.

I'm of the opinion that it wouldn't do my ears any harm if they weren't ever to hear another killers track as long as I live on the earth.

Did they do "I got soul but I'm not a soldier....."?

One canny outro.

Bloody heathen.

I am emphatically irreligous.  I didn't realise they were christian rock though.  Just confirms it tbh.

New single is terribly underwhelming, on a par with the rest of the shite out at the minute.

Hot Fuss was a great album with barely a weak song throughout.

And can I make a soopafan point that I liked them from Mr. Brightside was first released not the second time like the rest of you bandwagon jumpers.   

:wink:

Guest gimp suit

wow, how gay (and i dont mean he is literally homosexual, in case an admin feels i need to be banned(and i'm not having a dig at the admins) i mean that in the sense that i call people "gay" generally)

but yeah, since you were their first fan im surprised you dont like their new (awesome) song.

wow, how gay (and i dont mean he is literally homosexual, in case an admin feels i need to be banned(and i'm not having a dig at the admins) i mean that in the sense that i call people "gay" generally)

but yeah, since you were their first fan im surprised you dont like their new (awesome) song.

Thank you. I'm glad my brilliance has finally been recognised. Give yourself a gold star.

• 3 months later...

Just ripped a copy of their new album.

Put it this way. Fucking relieved I didn't waste good money PAYING for it. blueupset.gif

To call it shite would be an insult to faecal matter, tbh

Guest Geordiesned

Put it this way. Fucking relieved I didn't waste good money PAYING for it. blueupset.gif

...and would also be bollocks. :D

...and would also be bollocks. :D

I'm listening to it now and it's a real disappointment so far.