Steve McClaren

Dave

Feel a bit sorry for him. Desperately wanted him to do well, especially after the last two cretins.

But clear now that there are too many players there who simply don't give a sh*t, and McClaren can't turn this around.

He should walk of his own accord with a bit of dignity, rather than wait till things turn sour from the stands.

As for who can/should replace him??

Not sure if anyone can turn this around whilst some of those player stay at the club.

f***ing mental that our only hope of him going is that he'll walk.

He'll still not be sacked.

Well he effectively has to quit. The board would have to sack him and he's on the board. So the only way he can be sacked is essentially if he quits.

:lol:  I'm pretty sure it won't work like that.

hard to see how he can turn it around but then again its hard to see how any manager in the world could turn this shower of shite into a competent team.

Someone with a bit of charisma and authority would be a start

charisma and authority won't magic our defense into one fit for purpose

I still don't mind him as a person, but if he isn't sacked then this club is rotten. While some performances have been there, we just look weak mentally and I don't see us turning this around under him. It's time to get a foreign manager, enough of this shit.

I have no I'll will towards the bloke, he seems like a nice guy, but he just doesn't seem capable of turning this around, and change the mentality of the players. The problem is I don't think anyone will change the players, they all colectivly don't give a shit, and we are heading for the drop because of it.

Your comprehension skills are awful. SMC is a poor manager but the squad isn't significantly better. We should be doing better but we are long way (and yes, a spine of a team is a long way) from being in that bracket just below the top 6-7 with Everton or Soton.

This isn't 1972. The most important thing in modern football is money. Making the people who control it - the most important people. That's why you get Abramovic or Venky's.

TCD - Sam Allardyce says Hai.  He also says that without money there is no way a manager can influence a squad of utterly shit, abject players :thup:

You two should talk.

hard to see how he can turn it around but then again its hard to see how any manager in the world could turn this shower of shite into a competent team.

I agree but the players just seem to have no respect for him whatsoever

That's how it looks, it looks like they're deliberately downing tools and not playing for him.

perhaps but ultimately thats seems to be their character, a new manager is needed but a whole new squad is needed even more

Can't see him coming back from this like.

Me neither. Best bet, if he did warn some of them that it was their last chance, would be to make wholesale changes and set the team up to be more solid defensively and grind it out until Jan. Obviously, that would require us to buy good players in the next window for it to work.

its mental al how the players are getting away with it.  Only in football could you effectively not do your job, or even slightly try every week and get away with it.

Totally boils my piss.

They're not, though. The majority of the cunts are hated.

Unless you mean about their respective contractual situations. But then again most manager get paid off for being shit.