Kasabian at Newcastle Arena

Guest BooBoo

Guest Geordiesned

Busy 2 weeks at the Arena for me!

Still working on getting a Snow Patrol ticket for Novermber 30th. (I didn't even realise they'd gone on sale!) Richard Ashcroft on December 2nd and then Kasabian on the 8th (as long as I get a ticket).

Guest 3-1 NYD

Busy 2 weeks at the Arena for me!

Still working on getting a Snow Patrol ticket for Novermber 30th. (I didn't even realise they'd gone on sale!) Richard Ashcroft on December 2nd and then Kasabian on the 8th (as long as I get a ticket).

Ashcroft? 'kinell fella I'd rather pay £50 to watch the Toon get thumped at Stamford Bridge than watch/listen to that sanctimonious c*nt. A ll he ever seems to do is walk down lanes/streets/avenues etc.

Wait a minute, 2nd Dec,Chelsea V NUFC, with a 2 am finish @ Brixton Academy after Primal Scream have done their stuff...I know what I'm doing that night!

P/S - I've heard that the new KASABIAN album aint all that?

Guest Geordiesned

Tickets acquired! :D

For the record, when Ashcroft supported Coldplay last year he was absolutely fucking mint!

Guest Geordiesned

fuck me at first glance at this topic title, i thought it said 'Ketsbaia at Newcastle Arena'

LOL :lol:

Now I'd pay for that! He'd be running around the place kicking the shit out of any advertising he saw!! :lol:

**** me at first glance at this topic title, i thought it said 'Ketsbaia at Newcastle Arena'

LOL :lol:

Now I'd pay for that! He's be runnin around the place kicking the shit out of any advertising he saw!! :lol:

:lol:

Nice on Sned! :D

I've got one for BooBoo as well so we'll no doubt see you on the piss beforehand! :D

I just txted him like to inform him i'm attending the gig and he's already offered to meet up for a pint or 5. :D

Im going to go to arean on monday and get some not paying the stupid postage fees you get with online ticket sites.

Take cash then cos they charge you something daft for buying on your card at the box office.

• 4 months later...
Guest Geordiesned

Last night's gig was fucking class! They certainly know how to work a crowd. I'm deaf as a cunt today!

Shame The Fratellis were on so early - I only saw their last 2 songs which thankfully included Chelsea Dagger.