Howay Murray!

Guest Bellers

Hardly superior opposition already beaten him, one trick pony.

Shows how much of an idiot he is.

Pre- Wimbledon = I am supporting anyone who plays England, i'll wear their shirts.

After England go out = That's dissapointing, i thought they would win, i wanted them to win the world cup.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Is Roddick not the world no2 or something? Definitely superior opposition!

On paper. I suppose me thinking he was going to win anyhow was a compliment in itself.

:lol:

Is Roddick not the world no2 or something? Definitely superior opposition!

Rafa Nadal is. Roddick is only number 5.

Only number 5 in the world, eh? He must be shite.

We are talking WORLD and not the Wimbledon seedings.

Federer, Nadal, Nalbandian, Ljubicic, Roddick. Is how the world rankings are.

Murray is 44 i think, he beat Massu in the thirties, was that a huge shock? No.

Murray has the perfect game to counteract Roddicks, and he implemented it extremely well today.

Hardly superior opposition already beaten him, one trick pony.

Shows how much of an idiot he is.

Pre- Wimbledon = I am supporting anyone who plays England, i'll wear their shirts.

After England go out = That's dissapointing, i thought they would win, i wanted them to win the world cup.

There's all the proof you need that Murray is as much of a cunt as Cristiano Ronaldo. :wullie:

murray is a prick, i really get anoyed by this 'we hate anything english' thing that the jocks have?? yet the lad is wiling to come and play his tennis down here and enjoy our media coverage (and support i may add).

fucking tosspot

murray is a prick, i really get anoyed by this 'we hate anything english' thing that the jocks have?? yet the lad is wiling to come and play his tennis down here and enjoy our media coverage (and support i may add).

fucking tosspot

I think he'd rather do without the media monkey on his back tbh.

fucking tosspot

I think that's why he's changed his attitude.  He'd have been delighted yesterday, make no doubt of that, but he's now making all the right noises.  He needs to the Wimbledon crowd, and whether he likes it or not the majority of them are English.  I agree with you though, and it's not based on his England comments, he is a little prick.