Who prefered the forum how it was before?

Nobby

Guest Ridzuan

To be honest,yes I prefer the forum how it was before.But at the same time,the forum now looks more organised.

Guest Snoopy

I only use general chat but I think I preferred the old layout on the main page, it just looks a bit jumbled now.

I am sure I will get used to it like.

Guest Gemmill

Fight the power!  Especially when it's in the hands of baldies and Hartlepudlians.  And people called Andrew.

Guest Gemmill

As one of the worst offenders Nobby, you're in no position to comment.

Ahhh, but you see he is, because he's a user just like the rest of us, Willie. ;)

Guest Invicta_Toon

separating the ITK shite from the rest is a good idea, but this could be done through the existing move powers

this premoderation lark smacks of what 606 did to get rid of WUM's, and they've lost 90% of their posters over it

Guest Knightrider

separating the ITK shite from the rest is a good idea, but this could be done through the existing move powers

this premoderation lark smacks of what 606 did to get rid of WUM's, and they've lost 90% of their posters over it

Aye, the bastards found their way here by the looks of it anarl

If people are seriously unhappy with the changes and are unwilling to give things a try, then you may as well leave now because we aren't going to drop them until we know whether they work or not or have at least been given a fair chance by members.

As ever if anyone has any better suggestions, send them in via PM and we'll look into things.

Guest Invicta_Toon

If people are seriously unhappy with the changes and are unwilling to give things a try, then you may as well leave now because we aren't going to drop them until we know whether they work or not or have at least been given a fair chance by members.

As ever if anyone has any better suggestions, send them in via PM and we'll look into things.

the 90% fucked off in the first few days

doesn't take much tbh, be carefull what you wish for an all that

i have without reply

Guest Knightrider

the 90% fucked off in the first few days

doesn't take much tbh, be carefull what you wish for an all that

This forum in it's various guises over the years has survived or recovered from far worse, hacks, database wipe out, being offline for months on end, break away forums, closure, whole mod teams walking out and all kinds, and quite frankly if people did piss off because they were unwilling to give something new a try, I wouldn't be bothered one bit because people will always come and go and a forum will always find its level. With the main site we have something that will always drive people towards the forum to replenish any losses or to make up for things should people piss off.

Of course, we're hoping that doesn't happen mind ;)

Guest thompers

To be honest, you should have worked out a new system for the main webshite, before you came up with all this forum makeover shit. Seriously, the main site is fucking horrendous.

To be honest, you should have worked out a new system for the main webshite, before you came up with all this forum makeover shit. Seriously, the main site is fucking horrendous.

That's being worked on now, hopefully for the new season coming in. I don't know a hell of alot about it as HTT is dealing with it and we are just waiting it to come into play.

All of the useless crap and history stats and profiles and stuff are going for sure. Making alot smaller and simpler to use

The staff here aren't stupid. If something isn't working out, it won't remain. They're willing to give something a chance though, as am I.

Fair play to them.

Thompers, please stop being such a fucking crybaby and get on with your life.

Guest thompers

The staff here aren't stupid. If something isn't working out, it won't remain. They're willing to give something a chance though, as am I.

Fair play to them.

You been eating a rather large chocolate bar and made a mess mate? OH NO WAIT ITS JUST FUCKING SHIT STRAIGHT FROM THE MOD TEAMS BIG HAIRY ARSE!

Fair play to them.

You been eating a rather large chocolate bar and made a mess mate? OH NO WAIT ITS JUST FUCKING SHIT STRAIGHT FROM THE MOD TEAMS BIG HAIRY ARSE!

Lame. Soon as I dare say something that goes against Thompers' grand way of thinking, I'm clearly biased.

Typical of you tbh.

Guest thompers

Fair play to them.

Lame. Soon as I dare say something that goes against Thompers' grand way of thinking, I'm clearly biased.

Typical of you tbh.

By thompers grand way of thinking, you realise that it's the same grand way as 85% of the people who have voted, yes? Are 85% "fucking crybabies" or are you just going out of your way to be fucking annoying?