Biggest Egos on GC -Thread Killas

CaliMag

Biggest Egos on GC

Top 5 attention starved egomaniacs that frequently take over or start threads purely for ego's sake...

AKA The THREAD KILLAS!

1. Parky

Typical quote: “Enough about me though, let’s instead talk about my opinions and thoughts”

Hijacks threads by: Changing the subject entirely similar to the “South Park Chewbacca Defense”

2. Gemmill

Typical quote: “The mods are a bunch of fuckwitted megalomaniacs… anything that requires effort is a waste of time and subject to my ridicule.”

Hijacks threads by: Holding others to ethical/moral standards that could never *ever* possibly be applied to himself.

3. Crumpy Gunt

Typical quote: “Anyone who supports this club other than watching the games in person is a proper ****.” Usually followed up with some kind of un-PC comment designed to get a bite, such as: “It’s as obvious as the nose on a Jew’s face.”

Hijacks threads by: Giving unpopular opinions/comments and then boasts about how he has gotten him the extra attention of threatening PMs – which is his hidden goal in life.

4. NE5

Typical quote: “You have no idea what you talking about [insert subject matter here], if you noticed the Board of Directors…”

Hijacks threads by: Posting about the Board of Directors and their benefits even in discussions of up and coming talent sighted in Liberia that has signed for the Ukrainian league. This results in the threads becoming unreadibly booooring.

5. Knightrider

Typical quote: [no quote on file short enough]

Hijacks threads by: Posting 6 page thesis on the Keegan years laced with saccarin sweet hyperbole and cliche.

I am currently accepting nominations for the rest of the top ten by the way – feel free to post them here.

Disclaimer: These are not judgments… merely observations.

Guest BooBoo

Verlaine

Typical Quote- Who needs words when an offensively doctored smilie will suffice.

Hijacks thread by- Assuming a vague air of superiority whilst knocking up Kraftwork cover versions on his Yamaha keyboard. Posting links to music of a "My Lovely Horse" standard whilst stroking beard.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I would nominate NSG for his shameless prostitution of himself to try and further his career in light entertainment. That man has no shame.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Verlaine

Typical Quote- Who needs words when an offensively doctored smilie will suffice.

Hijacks thread by- Assuming a vague air of superiority whilst knocking up Kraftwork cover versions on his Yamaha keyboard. Posting links to music of a "My Lovely Horse" standard whilst stroking beard.

:lol:

Verlaine

bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif

I see I have competition.  :thup:

Guest Gemmill

Message boards need big egos tbh.  And I'm more than happy to provide one.  :cool:  Things would be canny boring without the Thread Killas.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

:lol: BB. Back to NSG though

Typical Quote- I touched Krul on the met today

He hijacks threads by bumming the academy players and saying he met a guy who looked a bit like Woodgate in the pub. How dare he.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Testa is cool. Anyone who would crack someone's skull open on a curb in defence of Tim Henman deserves a bit of respect imo at least.

Guest BooBoo

Testa was once in a good mood briefly for ten minutes.

Twas when More magazine gave away a free eyeliner with its May 1999 edition.

Guest smoggeordie

He hijacks threads by bumming the academy players and saying he met a guy who looked a bit like Woodgate in the pub. How dare he.

:lol:  But then backs down to morons who claim to "eat animals".

Guest Alan Shearer 9

:lol: But then backs down to morons who claim to "eat animals".

I think though in all fairness to survive in your industry you need a bit of an ego. Bruce Forsythe still demands that there be bowls of only beige smarties which don't actually exist in his dressing room before a show. You have the killer instinct it takes to make it.

Guest smoggeordie

I think though in all fairness to survive in your industry you need a bit of an ego. Bruce Forsythe still demands that there be bowls of only beige smarties which don't actually exist in his dressing room before a show. You have the killer instinct it takes to make it.

Guest BooBoo

Snoopy

Typical quote-  :wink:

Hijacks threads by- Flirting with all and sundry with severe overuse of the more suggestive smilies.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Just don't let that bloody lass of yours distract you from your career, remember, killer instinct

Guest smoggeordie

Just don't let that bloody lass of yours distract you from your career, remember, killer instinct

I'll hoy her in a skip tomorrow ;)

alex

'Typical quote- :lol: tbh'

Hijacks threads by: Winding people up and giving sly insults.

;)

I had considered posting this:

6. Alex

Typical quote: “Obsessed tbh :wink: “

Hijacks threads by: Attacking others’ ideas/opinions without revealing any of her own to avoid criticism.

But at the end of the day I don't think Alex is really in it for herself (neither is AS9) - deeply annoying, yes unquestionably,... but not an egomaniac. As much as I like to pick on Alex this may come as a shock, but I tried to keep this thread as accurate as possible.