Films - So Bad, They're Good

Elric

What with Snakes on a Plane coming up, I just wondered which films everyone considers enjoyable - even though they shouldn't be at all. For me the daddy has to be Flash Gordon. It's really, really bad - ropey plot, laughable characters, no development - but it somehow manages to be a cracking film (IMO). Plus, it has the song :cool:. Any others?

I've said it before but if you ever get a chance to catch it, Hard To Kill, Steven Seagall

All of his films tbh.

fact, i watched one a couple of weeks ago on the bbc, and it was fucking class! knife thru the head of the baddie at the end was so bad it was hilarious :lol:

Flash Gordon (the costumes and sound track alone dictate its greatness)

Basic Instinct (try listening to the movie in the background while doing something else, cleaning, playing video games, whatever - its comedy genius). 

Guest gimp suit

some seriously bad/great films mentioned there.

after snakes on a plane, pathetically bad films that are good will no longer be. people will start aiming to make movies like this, which is going to be boring right after snakes on a plane.

snakes on a plane will still be the best film ever. wait, what am i talking about? i already know its the best film ever.

Let's not start the SoaP debate again ... but that will try so hard to be "so bad that's it's cool" that it'll be bad!

anyway ... this film?

>

Seen that clip before, cracks me up though:

"Keep an eye out for ya, Stingray"

"Yeah, see ya"

:lol: