Save our Shola!

Guest BooBoo

Guest BooBoo

Judging the mood of Newcastle fans at the moment, its clear to see theres a fair bit of disgruntlement at our lack of progress in bringing in strikers. I think given anything less than a positive opening half v Wigan on Saturday could lead to that annoyance becoming vocal. Whats the betting on first chant of "Attack attack attack!"

And there's one man who always seems to take the brunt of it- Shola. I realise he's not everybodys cup of tea but surely Saturday is the time to really get behind him and show some support rather than the usual rants of FOFUXSAKESHOLASHOWSOMEPASSIONANDSCORE!!! if he hasnt bagged one in the opening ten minutes.

Its not his fault that between them, our chairman and manager have made a complete pigs ear of the transfer window, culminating in the ridiculous (and i have to take A.Os word here) belief that Kuyt is worth about £5million.  bluelaugh.gif

Shola is at the moment carrying the weight of our goalscoring expectations and should be showed a bit of support.

We can't write him off yet, there's still plenty of nufc.co.uk headlines left in him.

GOALa Ameobi

Shola - I'm going to AmeoBE a legend.

I AMeobi gonna fight for my place.

SHOla me the way to Wembly

Ameobi to get more goals this season than there are fish in an entire SHOLA fish.

We can't write him off yet, there's still plenty of nufc.co.uk headlines left in him.

GOALa Ameobi

Shola - I'm going to AmeoBE a legend.

I AMeobi gonna fight for my place.

SHOla me the way to Wembly

Ameobi to get more goals this season than there are fish in an entire SHOLA fish.

bluelaugh.gif

Guest Kenton Magpie

I didnt pay £500 on the basis i would be watching shola game in game out, so far the chairman and manager have lied to us, where is this striker? and i dont want any bull about how there is still time.

Howay the Lads!

I didnt pay £500 on the basis i would be watching shola game in game out, so far the chairman and manager have lied to us, where is this striker? and i dont want any bull about how there is still time.

Howay the Lads!

Quoted for truth (although mine's closer to £600).  Thieving Gypsy B@5t@rd5. bluedead.gif

Guest sunderlandsuck

Howay the Lads!

if he scored 20 goals this season will you be complaining?

Guest Kenton Magpie

Howay the Lads!

He hasnt reached that feat in a single season in all his time at Newcastle, so what gives you the confidence that he will? A few pre-season goals?

Howay the Lads!

He hasnt reached that feat in a single season in all his time at Newcastle, so what gives you the confidence that he will? A few pre-season goals?

Some people believe the shit what comes out of Shola's mouth every few months. He's a couple of year away from what should be a peak age for a striker and he hasn't even showed enough consistency to be a good Premiership striker, nevermind a great one.

Guest Kenton Magpie

Howay the Lads!

Some people believe the shit what comes out of Shola's mouth every few months. He's a couple of year away from what should be a peak age for a striker and he hasn't even showed enough consistency to be a good Premiership striker, nevermind a great one.

See that is what annoys me mate, people are easily fooled and willing to accept second best, the very thought of Shola being up there alongside Henry,Sheva, Rooney and co in the goal scoring charts is nothing short of a fantasy and laughable

Guest sunderlandsuck

Howay the Lads!

and who do you surgest we paly?

See that is what annoys me mate, people are easily fooled and willing to accept second best, the very thought of Shola being up there alongside Henry,Sheva, Rooney and co in the goal scoring charts is nothing short of a fantasy and laughable

Guest sunderlandsuck

I surgest we prechase someone! That's the whole point, if we have to rely on Shola as a first choice striker we're going to struggle to realise our potential.

i agree we do need to buy someone , i dont think roeder wants him as a first team stricker , btu were not going to get anyone in who will gell in enough time for the wigan game, untill we have better we should be behind him 100%

I surgest we prechase someone! That's the whole point, if we have to rely on Shola as a first choice striker we're going to struggle to realise our potential.

i agree we do need to buy someone , i dont think roeder wants him as a first team stricker , btu were not going to get anyone in who will gell in enough time for the wigan game, untill we have better we should be behind him 100%

Everyone is behind every Newcastle player once they run onto that pitch. 52,000 of us go every other week to support them. They can't ask for us to get behind them anymore than we already do. He's been around since 2000/2001. It's his fault he gets the stick he does. Theres nothing more we would like than him to be our 25 goal a season striker, but it just isnt gonna happen. Nobody should even think about blaming Ameobi being poor 95% of the time on us not getting behind him because that is just total nonsense.

Howay the Lads!

bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif

And maybe he'll cure AIDS in his spare time.

He's fucking rubbish, and the sooner we buy proper strikers and drop this uselss pile of donkey shite the better.

Guest BooBoo

whether we spend in the transfer market or not, Shola will be one of the two main strikers - FACT

blueyes.gif

Roeder has been bleating on about pace- to compliment Ameobi rather than replace him.

Guest Kenton Magpie

totally disagree, Glenn has done nothing to suggest he doesnt want Shola in his first team plans, as many have stated whoever is brought in will have to play alongside Shola and when you put it that way its no suprise strikers arent jumping at the chance to join