News Now - full of spam

Guest Knightrider

Guest Knightrider

Just looked at News Now and my what a source of spam and bullshit that thing has developed into, once a fabulous resource for Toon fans it's now a joke. I think N.O, the official site and the BBC are the only sites putting out half decent content or not breaking any NN rules.

Just some of the headlines:

Kuyt - The Truth! - Vital Football

Ajax striker Huntelaar long-term Newcastle target - Tribal Football

Dutchman To Sign For Toon ... NOT Kuyt! - Newcastle United-Mad

German World Cup star a Newcastle target? - Fans FC

Newcastle eye Russian hotshot EXCLUSIVE - Clubcall Sports

Gordon: Newcastle a shining example of 'Big Club' syndrome - CaughtOffside (Weblog)

Martins to keep Portsmouth, Newcastle waiting - Tribal Football

Newcastle to launch bid for Zenit ace Kerzhakov - Tribal Football

Dear me.

PS I'll let mods decided which forum this goes into because I didn't have a clue, just a rant.

I've never understood why so many people use it. I only ever use it in the early hours of the morning to see if any of the newspaper sites have the day's stories up yet.

I can't for the life of me work out why anyone would even think about going on Tribal Football, "Sky Sports", Clubcall, Fans FC or any of those shit rumour sites.

I check the BBC Football, then I come on here, and that's all I ever need.

Guest Knightrider

It used to be a fantastic resource but now its like a minefield. I don't understand why people click those headlines either because it is so obvious they will be misleading and full of shite, I guess people are just too thick.

It used to be a fantastic resource but now its like a minefield. I don't understand why people click those headlines either because it is so obvious they will be misleading and full of shite, I guess people are just too thick.

What's worse is when they come and post them on here.

Guest Knightrider

I know :D

Clubcall, Tribal Football...

And that Newcastle-Mad, what a joke that site is. It isn't even ran by Toon fans, same with Vital Football and TOTT.

• 3 months later...
Guest nyscooby

I emailed Tribal Football last week when they had two opposing story lines within 5 mins of each other.

I couldnt help myself, i told them they were very silly....

Todays flood of newsnow is just typical.

when are going to get some sensible news, uplifting, positive news?

WHEN ?

I emailed Tribal Football last week when they had two opposing story lines within 5 mins of each other.

I couldnt help myself, i told them they were very silly....

Todays flood of newsnow is just typical.

when are going to get some sensible news, uplifting, positive news?

WHEN ?

Are there still people who don't get the concept of Tribalfootball? They do nothing else than publishing the gossip, mainly from the tabloids. So it is not a newssource itself but rather a bigger version of the BBC gossip column. So you will always get conflicting stories when there have been conflicting stories in different newspapers on the same day.

And moaning about the quality of newsnow is as stupid as the website is doing nothing else than providing links to news sites.

Guest Gemmill

Can't understand why people read any of those sites.  Even more confounding is when they post the links on here to every transfer rumour these sites come up with asking "OMG NE1 HURD OF HIM!?!???111"

Are these people totally incapable of reading something and thinking "Well that's a load of bollocks.  Maybe this time I won't start a thread about it"?

Just looked at News Now and my what a source of spam and bullshit that thing has developed into, once a fabulous resource for Toon fans it's now a joke. I think N.O, the official site and the BBC are the only sites putting out half decent content or not breaking any NN rules.

Just some of the headlines:

Kuyt - The Truth! - Vital Football

Ajax striker Huntelaar long-term Newcastle target - Tribal Football

Dutchman To Sign For Toon ... NOT Kuyt! - Newcastle United-Mad

German World Cup star a Newcastle target? - Fans FC

Newcastle eye Russian hotshot EXCLUSIVE - Clubcall Sports

Gordon: Newcastle a shining example of 'Big Club' syndrome - CaughtOffside (Weblog)

Martins to keep Portsmouth, Newcastle waiting - Tribal Football

Newcastle to launch bid for Zenit ace Kerzhakov - Tribal Football

Dear me.

PS I'll let mods decided which forum this goes into because I didn't have a clue, just a rant.

Thats amazing news but its madness to spend all that money on a defender/midfielder/forward etc.