Official Snakes on a Plane thread

Guest BooBoo

Guest BooBoo

Not long to go until the brilliantly titled "Snakes on a Plane" movie which looks all set to be either really good or terrible. The title explains it all really but just in case you havent grasped it, see below.

Plot Outline: On board a flight over the Pacific Ocean, an assassin, bent on killng a passenger who's a witness in protective custody, lets loose a crate full of deadly snakes.

The movie poster features two giant snakes wrapped around the plane!  bluelaugh.gif

Guest BooBoo

Yep the Big Kahuna himself, Sam Jackson is the hero of the film and apparently insisted the title remain the same and the line "I've had it with these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane!" intact.

Guest Snoopy

Sounds like a load of shite to me! bluelaugh.gif

therefore the best ever!

tongue.gif Men will watch anything!! :D

Guest TheOrder

Don't know if anyone noticed, but these were my sigs about two months ago

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/%5BFFi%5DRemusLupin/snakewhip6ta.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/%5BFFi%5DRemusLupin/snakes.jpg

:thup: :thup:

Guest BooBoo

My girly chum lists her two phobias as snakes and flying, so we're definitely going to see this!

Guest Snoopy

My girly chum lists her two phobias as snakes and flying, so we're definitely going to see this!

Oh the cruelty of BooBoo!!! :D

Guest TheOrder

Unofficial trailor! bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif

Guest Living Legend

Samuel L. Jackson said he only read the name of the film and said "I'll do this", he didn't even read the script. Then they at some point tried to change the name of the film and Sammy said he would walk out if they do that.

Guest sunderlandsuck

how about giant snakes :)  oh and the snakes have special vemon which makes all the women naked apart from the ugly 1s :D

how about giant snakes :)  oh and the snakes have special vemon which makes all the women naked apart from the ugly 1s :D

OMG, you've read the leaked script, haven't you?!!11 :lol:

• 2 months later...
Guest BooBoo

The only possible way Snakes on a Plane could be any better is that if Samuel L Jackson actually played himself in the lead role!