Who's ill?

Dokko

I've got raging tonsillitis, swollen glands, earache, headache and a stiff neck. I'm thoroughly miserable and feeling sorry for myself.

So there.

Get well soon Cath. :)

Fucking man flu.  :weep:

Get a grip, 2J. :hmm:

Thank you babe.

The one I always have. Just me.

I'm going to be in Barcelona next week. Do you want some photies of the Grilla?

That's a sweet offer Cath, but I'm hoping to be over in Barcelona in March. That said, I'm always happy to see photos of monkeys, gorillas, etc. Always nice to see the family. :)

Guest lankybellwipe

I'd like some photies of a nice paella, so that Keef can truly appreciate the food, and then make one, and show us all!

Cos frankly, i love the quaint innocence of home cooking, over some of the tripe we (mainly me) post on here

I'd like some photies of a nice paella, so that Keef can truly appreciate the food, and then make one, and show us all!

Cos frankly, i love the quaint innocence of home cooking, over some of the tripe we (mainly me) post on here

I shall take paella photies. And grilla ones.

Jonny, do you want me to ask Messi how he feels now that he's no longer a stunted-growthed-midget-mong?

I was wondering how long that would take.  :dave:

About 3 years of growth hormones wasn't it?  :iamatwat:

O0

:explode:

• 4 weeks later...

Don't think I've ever been as ill as I am right now, had a chesty cough start yesterday which became a fully fledged cold. Stupidly went for a drink yesterday in said state and managed one bottle before my chest started to ache, so did the sensible thing and left to walk home. This raised further problems when I had to stop every couple of minutes to catch my breath, and I also realised my legs and back were aching. Eventually got in and went straight to bed, where I lay wheezing for about 3 hours before having those damn "Cold dreams" where some crazy shit happens and you have no idea what is going on. And now its 6 in the fucking morning.

I have ANOTHER Gaestro (sp?) infection. I catch these things like they are going out of fashion! I am sure my work think I am making up, Jons off sick, phones up and surprise surprise its a Gaestro infection!

Not allowed to eat solids for a while :unsure:

Don't think I've ever been as ill as I am right now, had a chesty cough start yesterday which became a fully fledged cold. Stupidly went for a drink yesterday in said state and managed one bottle before my chest started to ache, so did the sensible thing and left to walk home. This raised further problems when I had to stop every couple of minutes to catch my breath, and I also realised my legs and back were aching. Eventually got in and went straight to bed, where I lay wheezing for about 3 hours before having those damn "Cold dreams" where some crazy shit happens and you have no idea what is going on. And now its 6 in the fucking morning.

Take some paracetamol, try to keep eating+drinking and wait it out.

I have ANOTHER Gaestro (sp?) infection. I catch these things like they are going out of fashion! I am sure my work think I am making up, Jons off sick, phones up and surprise surprise its a Gaestro infection!

Not allowed to eat solids for a while :unsure:

Gastro, by the way. O0

Being out in the rain on Monday fucked me something rotten. On wednesday I started the day off fine, but by midday my whole body just went mental. My eyes wouldn't stop watering, my nose wouldn't stop running, I couldn't feel my hands, feet or face, I couldn't stop shaking, couldn't breathe properly and I turned blue.

Today, I was fine and back to work  :idiot2:

Being out in the rain on Monday fucked me something rotten. On wednesday I started the day off fine, but by midday my whole body just went mental. My eyes wouldn't stop watering, my nose wouldn't stop running, I couldn't feel my hands, feet or face, I couldn't stop shaking, couldn't breathe properly and I turned blue.

Today, I was fine and back to work  :idiot2:

keep off the brown!

• 1 month later...

Had a bad virus last week, i seem to have it back, was sick about an hour ago and since ive been shivering alot, either because im cold or there is something really wrong with me :( No one else was complaining about being cold this morning, and i wasnt cold before i was sick :( Bad times, had to cancel a meeting with my lecturer and work placement employer aswell, i reckon the later hates me as ive only been once this and last week with this fecking virus, hes never believing me! :(