Who's ill?

Dokko

Had a bad virus last week, i seem to have it back, was sick about an hour ago and since ive been shivering alot, either because im cold or there is something really wrong with me :( No one else was complaining about being cold this morning, and i wasnt cold before i was sick :( Bad times, had to cancel a meeting with my lecturer and work placement employer aswell, i reckon the later hates me as ive only been once this and last week with this fecking virus, hes never believing me! :(

Had a virus a few weeks ago. Got up to go to work as normal and then when I was there, had a feeling I was going to be sick. I went home early and sure enough was sick a few times. I would also get the shivers randomly. Days later I could hardly eat anything as I felt I was going to be sick again everytime. It took about 5 days but I was fine after a good meal.

I haven't been ill since I was about 5. Thus, anybody with illness, I automatically categorize as being childish.

Especially Decky.

Thanks :lol: How the feck have you managed to go so long without being sick?

I haven't been ill since I was about 5. Thus, anybody with illness, I automatically categorize as being childish.

Especially Decky.

Lives on a certain island.

Especially Decky.

5 may have been an exaggeration. However, the last time I had a day off work (well, school) on the sick was when I was about 14.

I just never get ill. No idea what the secret is... I don't particularly eat healthy. I'd say my fitness is above average but far from superb. Drinking habits are fairly normal... I do take multi-vits and fish oil twice a day though, which I suppose helps. And I also meditate occasionally, but I doubt that really does much for your physical health (despite claims to the contrary). So in answer to your question; I don't know. I'm obviously just a superior being :snod:

Nope.

Don't intend to either. My miracle formula has so far kept me from being ill, and is thus nicely congruent with my decision to live until I decide to die. I won't be changing it any time soon.

I'm very rarely sick either, can't remember the last time I was.

I really don't eat healthy at all, I pretty much never eat any vegetables and I don't take any vitamin-pills, and I generally eat anything that's not good for you.

It was great in school, because I could take "sick-days" from time to time when I just couldn't be arsed to go to school without ever being even suspected of truancy.

My nose has been bunged with snot for a week now. Only today when i blow it down or when it runs out there is blood mixed in with it. Any ideas what is happening there? Perhaps too much stress on my nose from a weeks worth of running/blowing it down?

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sore throat, throbbing headache, chesty/hacking cough, blocked nose, choked with catarrh, snot and phlegm, sinusitis, bouts of sneezing so violent it threatens to make my head implode...and additionally occasional bouts of vomiting. Just another ordinary holiday day in the GM household. :(