Who's ill?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BlufPurdi said:

Aye, that was for 9! :lol: 

I think they're what the other half gets offered but she deems them useless. I'll need to ask before I assume that as fact though. Cheers for the heads up, never want to experience that again. 

If i remember rightly theres a few of the 'triptans' so theres a few to try to see if one works.

I found it a bit tricky at first cos your supposed to take them at the onset of an attack but it was tricky to judge when one was starting. Is this a migraine starting? Is it just a normal random headache? have i stood up too quickly? But you soon learn the signs....

Edited by Lazarus

Had a wisdom tooth out yesterday (proper hospital job, sawing it into section, cutting the gum away) and feeling pretty grim. Gonna try saltwater and drugs for the next few hours before I decide I'm got an infection in it.  Also had horrific breathing difficulties over the last few years which don't respond to asthma meds and crushing chest pains, none of which docs seem keen to link to the pool-ball sized lump they found in my chest on an mri scan. After a after a few months of bafflement and sending scans to hospitals around Europe without finding anyone, anywhere who'd seen anything like it before they decided I'd probably always had it.  Got a pic of it in the Lancet, so at least that's something. Currently feel about 80 instead of 40. :undecided:

• 2 months later...
31 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

I'm not sure what I ingested yesterday but my stomach has been in bits for the past 24 hours or so. Pretty certain I was just shitting stomach acid at whatever time I was still shitting this morning. My sphincter is done in. Cant have been far away from prolapse at some point last night.

I'd recommend a shower.

47 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

I'm not sure what I ingested yesterday but my stomach has been in bits for the past 24 hours or so. Pretty certain I was just shitting stomach acid at whatever time I was still shitting this morning. My sphincter is done in. Cant have been far away from prolapse at some point last night.

Might be covid ? Everyone I know who’s tested positive recently has had torrents of putrid rusty water flowing out their arseholes for a couple of days 

Edited by bobbydazzla

52 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

Might be covid ? Everyone I know who’s tested positive recently has had torrents of putrid rusty water flowing out their arseholes for a couple of days 

Ah, just read its a potential early symptom, if uncommon. If I still feel awful tomorrow suppose itd be smart to get tested. Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

First cold since Covid and I'm struggling. Fuck me, they always hit me hard but this feels worse, either my immune system thought it was on a permanent holiday or I just forgot how much I hate this :lol: