Losing 2-1 at Coventry     bluelaugh.gif

Were 1-0 up                        bluelaugh.gif

Absolute bungling defending          bluelaugh.gif

Niall Quinn- "Together we're stronger"      mackems.gif

Losing 2-1 at Coventry     bluelaugh.gif

Were 1-0 up                        bluelaugh.gif

Absoluite bungling defending          bluelaugh.gif

Niall Quinn- "Together we're stronger"      mackems.gif

Watching too many Norwich Union adverts.

Guest Invicta_Toon

what an exciting new era we are entering here

I can hardly wait

'the manager has the full backing of the chairman'

'questions have to be asked about the commitment of the players to the manager/chairman/club'

Guest Knightrider

This has doom written all over it and Quinn despite his patter has an ego the size of  Mars and I can't help think this is just one big power trip for him. He craves public attention and the adulation of fans, he sees himself as some kind of hero or saviour. Should be fun :lol:

This has doom written all over it and Quinn despite his patter has an ego the size of  Mars and I can't help think this is just one big power trip for him. He craves public attention and the adulation of fans, he sees himself as some kind of hero or saviour. Should be fun :lol:

Seems canny enough to me.

Can't wait till Shearer does the same at Newcastle.  :winking:

We were shite but Newcastle are hardly a team to hand out defence lessons. We deserved to lose.  We move on to Wednesday's game against Birmingham.

Guest ryanegg

i was at the game sunday(as a coventry fan i live there and their my 2nd team) i was loving it, both cov goals were quality,when john scored some bloke in front of me fell 3 rows pmsl!!!!! :lol:

Guest Morph

Can't wait till Shearer does the same at Newcastle.  :winking:

We were shite but Newcastle are hardly a team to hand out defence lessons. We deserved to lose.  We move on to Wednesday's game against Birmingham.

Who the fucks talking about Newcastle?  Thing with us is though, when we are shite we will accept the fact, and we won't ever pre-judge that we are going to win the league with our ex-talismanic centre forward who has never managed a club in his life.  Cant wait til Shearer does the same here?  Well i can't wait til king of the gypsies does the same to urs, thing is - ones coming round a hell of a lot faster than the other.