What would win?

Mowen

In a fight  

62 members have voted

1. 1. In a fight

• Bear
    • Tiger

Guest Gemmill

I'd say tiger because of its greater mobility.  No doubt a bear could swat it around a bit, but it can't move as fast and the tiger could just pounce and rip its throat out.

Or the bear could use its weight advantage and pin it down.

I have no idea tbh.  Are we gonna set something up at the end of this to see who's right.  Even if it's just a fat bloke in a bear costume versus a lean quick bloke in a tiger costume - stick it up on youtube.  I'd settle for that as a fair means of measuring the result.

I'd say tiger because of its greater mobility.  No doubt a bear could swat it around a bit, but it can't move as fast and the tiger could just pounce and rip its throat out.

Or the bear could use its weight advantage and pin it down.

I have no idea tbh.  Are we gonna set something up at the end of this to see who's right.  Even if it's just a fat bloke in a bear costume versus a lean quick bloke in a tiger costume - stick it up on youtube.  I'd settle for that as a fair means of measuring the result.

It really is an interesting one, I almost came to blows with a mate after a few too many Stellas during this discussion.

I would be fascinated to see the result. Animal cruelty? Pah.

A bear would kick a tigers arse tbh.

It's like me versus a cat.  I'd get a few scratches, but I could easily wring it's scrawny neck.

For that tiger to win the bear would have to have no arms and stick his chin in the air to expose his gullet.  He's have to be a fool.

Guest Gemmill

Bears have a great big lair of fat as well.

They could invite the tiger back to their lair and throw the fat at them.

Bear. Although if the tiger went up a tree and waited for the bear to fall asleep, it could jump on it and rip its fucking throat out...

Bears can climb trees!

I'm pleased everyone has agreed with me, I knew I was right all along and that my mate was an idiot. Bears are the ultimate fighting machines, they can run and swim faster than humans, climb trees and they look pretty much indestructible. They rock.

Bear. Although if the tiger went up a tree and waited for the bear to fall asleep, it could jump on it and rip its fucking throat out...

Bears can climb trees!

I'm pleased everyone has agreed with me, I knew I was right all along and that my mate was an idiot. Bears are the ultimate fighting machines, they can run and swim faster than humans, climb trees and they look pretty much indestructible. They rock.

blueeek.gif

Thought they couldn't climb.  :oops: Well there you go then.....the bear would kick the tigers head in.  :cool:

Guest Invicta_Toon

tiger every time

bears being the hardmen that they think they are, when threatened, rear up on their hind legs and wave their paws around, you know, in a c'mon then if you think you're hard enough stylee

well, to a tiger, all this does is give a nice clear route to the throat

it's pretty useless being a big hard bastard if a tiger has your windpipe clamped shut