Help Trying To Set Up Me Wireless Network

Tooj

Now i've been a USB user for many years, and tried to change over to ethernet to set up a wireless network in me home, and last night all appeared fine i could connect to the internet using Ethernet and what not, but now when i try today before setting up the network i can't connect at all when i plug in the ethernet adapters and it just trys to find a signal to connect to some LAN that doesn't exist basically and doesn't recognise my standard connection.

If that makes sense. :(

So it's not picking up the signal from your router at all?

Me ethernet connection is the problem mate, i had it working fine last night, but whenever i plug it in it just keeps on connecting to some Network that doesn't work instead of just automatically letting me go on tinternet.

Now i've been a USB user for many years, and tried to change over to ethernet to set up a wireless network in me home, and last night all appeared fine i could connect to the internet using Ethernet and what not, but now when i try today before setting up the network i can't connect at all when i plug in the ethernet adapters and it just trys to find a signal to connect to some LAN that doesn't exist basically and doesn't recognise my standard connection.

If that makes sense. 

What do you mean by setting up the network? what is it that you are doing? what LAN is it trying to connect to?

You may have set it up ok first time, then forgot to save the config settings (encryption, SSID etc), and now when you try it doesn't work because there are no settings.

You could give a step by step of what you do and say where it goes wrong and what exactly happens.