Jose Mourinho

Guest sicko2ndbest

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Most detestable manager for the most detestable club. Going to be great viewing watching this go tits up. He's already doing his usual of blaming referees.

Whinging on about the Europa league when he has spent God knows how much and had a huge squad. Talking bad of it, he should show it some respect and get on with it. Thinking he and manure have a god given right to be in the champions league.

Imagine spending hundreds of millions to still be fielding smalling, young, fellani, Rooney etc

Horrid. Everything about them.

• 2 months later...
Guest neesy111

Is he an utter cunt? He's just a tit imo - petulant, boring and a bit of a busted flush.

He's a cunt.  The way he treated Dr Eva Carneiro, is probably one of the worst treatment of staff I've ever seen.  Rightly she got a sizeable sum of money from her.

Is he an utter cunt? He's just a tit imo - petulant, boring and a bit of a busted flush.

He's a cunt.  The way he treated Dr Eva Carneiro, is probably one of the worst treatment of staff I've ever seen.  Rightly she got a sizeable sum of money from her.

Eye gouged Tito Vilanova as well

Had forgotten about that tbf. :thup: That whole debacle en route to his last Chelsea exit was pretty ridiculous.

Guest neesy111

Eye gouged Tito Vilanova as well

Aye, amazingly got away from that one.