"I'm getting a divorce"..."Why on earth is that dear?!"

Incest is forbidden in Britain, where the law was extended in 2002 to include not just those with blood ties, but also step-parents and their children and in cases of adoptions.

I can understand the genetic siblings argument under health grounds, but seriously, what's the point in that!?!

ffs Indi its illegal, so just stop complaining and deal with it. No seriously lay off her, mate or i'm calling the police.

If you look in the little shop of horrors you'll see that there is clearly no genetic link. :p

I dunno i did see a bit of your DNA on her face..............

Incest is forbidden in Britain, where the law was extended in 2002 to include not just those with blood ties, but also step-parents and their children and in cases of adoptions.

I can understand the genetic siblings argument under health grounds, but seriously, what's the point in that!?!

ffs Indi its illegal, so just stop complaining and deal with it. No seriously lay off her, mate or i'm calling the police.

If you look in the little shop of horrors you'll see that there is clearly no genetic link. :p

Nasty.

Nasty.

agreed... hellfire awaits

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...

Cos' it's creepy as fuck. Step-dads fucking their adopted children? It's alright for Woody Allen, but he's the exception to the rule.

Should be locked up for being crap.

:lol:

Every time somebody says Woody Allen f***ed his stepdaughter a cat dies. Soon Yi wasn't Allen's stepdaughter; it was Mia Farrow's adopted daughter from her previous marriage. She and Allen had no legal relationship of any kind.

It's still creepy in the "Old guy f***ing a girl 40 years younger than him" variety, but far from incest.

Every time somebody says Woody Allen f***ed his stepdaughter a cat dies. Soon Yi wasn't Allen's stepdaughter; it was Mia Farrow's adopted daughter from her previous marriage. She and Allen had no legal relationship of any kind.

It's still creepy in the "Old guy f***ing a girl 40 years younger than him" variety, but far from incest.

:lol: It's very creepy. Not even in the May-December variety. It's fucked up. Plus, he's been accused of far worse.

The child molesting bit indeed. Police didn't charge him at the time, though, and he was investigated.

There will always be the lingering doubt, of course.

I don't place much faith in police investigations of famous people, tbf. The family seem incredibly adamant that something untoward went down.

It seems a bit inhumane to force a marriage annulment and to make it a crime for them to continue their relationship for circumstances beyond their control?

Even though there are obvious health concerns for children, surely in their case it should be an issue of personal preference?

It seems a bit inhumane to force a marriage annulment and to make it a crime for them to continue their relationship for circumstances beyond their control?

Even though there are obvious health concerns for children, surely in their case it should be an issue of personal preference?

Do you have a fit sister?

Let it go mate,it was 7 years ago. Just let it go...