Shearer Wants Manager's Job

Guest Eires No. 1

Guest Eires No. 1

Right or wrong, im sure it would bring everyone together.  Im sure noone would miss his first game, would they or would they moan all the way through??

Perfect Opportunity for Harry to have Big Al as an assistant and learn the ropes.

that would be something i'd like- but highly doubt it.

To be honest, I don't even know if I care who it is anymore, just want it resolved and want transfers in. 

Guest elbee909

Right or wrong, im sure it would bring everyone together.  Im sure noone would miss his first game, would they or would they moan all the way through??

At least it'd get the Shearer-can-do-no-wrong superstitious bunk out of the way.

Guest Eires No. 1

Possibly, but you never know, god forbid he might even get it right.........  will be ashame for the told you so brigade!

Guest Eires No. 1

Where does all this Shearer stuff come from? Is it just the press, or is there really that many people that want him? ???

People have different thoughts/opinions.  Who out of interest do you think most of the 50k season ticket holders would like to be manager??  Apart from Jose??

Guest elbee909

Possibly, but you never know, god forbid he might even get it right.........   will be ashame for the told you so brigade!

Oh well then, that's good enough criteria for me.  I should go for some multi-million paying directorship jobs then.

"So Mr. Elbee, you've no experience in this area at all and nothing indicates that you'd be in any way competent with such a high level of responsibilty.  What on earth possessed you to apply?"

"Well, you never know.  I _might_ get it right!  And that'd be a shame for you, you and your told-you-so brigade, there, wouldn't it?  Yes!"

"Fair point.  What company car would you like?  Here are the keys to the execute lavatory/harem."