Coppermine

peasepud

Anyone use it? I know it was talked about for this site....

I've just added it to my site but every time I try and upload a file I get a message saying "the previous file could not be uploaded....all files uploaded succesfully"  blueconfused.gif

I've tried allsorts but no joy.

Any ideas?

Cheers Phil,

I got sick of it so uninstalled and went for 4Images instead however same problem (different error message, this time saying it couldnt create thumbnails), I reckon it must be something to do with the hosts although I installed both of these via their control panel hmmmmmm. blueconfused.gif

If it mentions the thumbnails then it is your host and that your missing some librarys from the server which allow for resizing by the sounds of things. The links do them are on the coppermine site but most gallerys needs the same things to do thumbnails.

Guest Howaythetoon

Anyone use it? I know it was talked about for this site....

I've just added it to my site but every time I try and upload a file I get a message saying "the previous file could not be uploaded....all files uploaded succesfully" blueconfused.gif

I've tried allsorts but no joy.

Any ideas?

I got a few of those errors the other day when uploading to the gallery, basically some of the photos were too big in dimension (over 2,000 pixels in width) so I opened Photoshop, resized to about 750px in width and they uploaded fine.

Coppermine IMO is a fabulous script.

Good luck with it.

PS I'll add your Tall Ship pics thise week.

Guest Howaythetoon

I don't know Phil. All I know is that I've never ever had problems with uploading massive files in dimension.

Also, how do we batch upload as it's a killer uploading 5 images at a time. Is there not away where we upload a zip, and coppermine unzips it and such?