Bobby Robson - "Geremi old", Shearer for job

nufc4eva

Is it now illegal in Newcastle to even slightly criticise Bobby Robsons regime?  :lol:

His two years when we finished 4th and 3rd were great, what came before it was very very average and what came after, was a relative let down.

A lot of people said this at the time, but it seems his ill health and recent BBC award have lofted him into the footballing version of the Queen Mother, where its tantamount to sacrilege to question him.

Have a listen to yourself you extremely pathetic ungrateful individual.

Your getting off on slagging off a man who turned Newcastle United around from a sinking ship of 17th to 3rd, 4th, 5th Champions League football and consistent European football qualification managed Newcastle United to its best EVER points total of 71 points in our Premiership history joint with Keegan's 71 points that came 2nd not only that but a man that loved this club more then anyone I mean the man is 74 years old where was he last Tuesday night at Newcastle United's reserve game his love for our club despite how he has treated him is quite unbelievable.

I don't know where the f**k have you been for the last 5 years? and where the f**k were you during the 5 years before Sir Bobby Robson? But I suggest you go get some perspective before spouting your mouth off.

One thing is for sure you will be waiting a VERY LONG TIME till Newcastle United hit the heights of Sir Bobby Robson's 3rd, 4th, 5th and consistent European football again a very very long time.

:thup:

:jesuswept:

Give your head a shake man for God's sake.

Is it now illegal in Newcastle to even slightly criticise Bobby Robsons regime?  :lol:

His two years when we finished 4th and 3rd were great, what came before it was very very average and what came after, was a relative let down.

A lot of people said this at the time, but it seems his ill health and recent BBC award have lofted him into the footballing version of the Queen Mother, where its tantamount to sacrilege to question him.

Your getting off on slagging off a man who turned Newcastle United around from a sinking ship of 17th to 3rd, 4th, 5th Champions League football and consistent European football qualification managed Newcastle United to its best EVER points total of 71 points in our Premiership history joint with Keegan's 71 points that came 2nd not only that but a man that loved this club more then anyone I mean the man is 74 years old where was he last Tuesday night at Newcastle United's reserve game his love for our club despite how he has treated him is quite unbelievable.

I don't know where the f**k have you been for the last 5 years? and where the f**k were you during the 5 years before Sir Bobby Robson? But I suggest you go get some perspective before spouting your mouth off.

One thing is for sure you will be waiting a VERY LONG TIME till Newcastle United hit the heights of Sir Bobby Robson's 3rd, 4th, 5th and consistent European football again a very very long time.

AMEN!

Agreed, it amazes me how anyone can shrug off Robsons time here as ok.. f****** bizarre it really is, from nowhere to 4th in two years and then 3rd and 5th in the other seasons, we can only dream of that now.

Another bizarre thing are some of the comments on Enrique in this thread, the only thing that hasn't looked very good so far about the lad is his distribution (even that seems to be improving), but his pace, strength and general awareness of what he needs to do defensively looks excellent.  He was out-muscling Rooney and just bullying Ronaldo every time they tried to beat him.

Guest Knightrider

It seems rather churlish to even pick at Sir Bobby's time here these days in my opinion given his and our current situation. :(

It wasn't all great though as BooBoo says, in fact it never was, but overall he did a very very good job here and for that he can rightly be regarded as one of our best ever managers and with it a Newcastle United legend.

I love SBR but there's no need to rewrite history.  You might want to check how well we did 3 or 4 years before he took over and your comment about the points is from memory, well, bollocks.