The Killers LIVE

Guest Geordiesned

Guest Geordiesned

Well it would be boring if we all had the same music tastes. No doubt there's some bands that you like that I think are pants. :D

Well it would be boring if we all had the same music tastes. No doubt there's some bands that you like that I think are pants. :D

Couldn't agree more, but you'd be wrong  bluebiggrin.gif

Nah, my point is that they seem to be as popular as Robbie Williams, Oasis or Kylie, huge pop acts.  For a new wave band, releasing a debut album(?) who flounce about in make-up, that's impressive, especially coming from the US.  It's the kind of popularity The Strokes deserve but somehow haven't got.

Guest Geordiesned

GAH I didnt know they were playing :mad:

It was only announced at 8:20 this morning on Radio One. Tickets went on sale at 9 and had sold out by 9:06.

Guest Geordiesned

BASTARDS!

Already £100 a ticket on eBay.

You could actually get 10 tickets per person! Bloody stupid that when the venue only holds 3000. It just opens it up for touts.

I knew they were touring and I don't even like them tongue.gif.

Stands to reason when you've got a new album coming out tbh.

Stands to reason when you're a member of their official messageboard as well tongue.gif - still doesn't change the fact the Blackpool gig was a total tout-tastic con job. :wullie:

I was a fan until i saw them live. They were very poor, had no stage presence atall and it was boring really. AudioSlave were on next and showed the crowd what a proper band is!

• 2 weeks later...

I used to like them, then one day I listened to the album again and thought to myself  "What in the mother of God's fucking name is this utter shite..."