Arsenal

Gash

Arsenal TV starts tonight!

Comes with Setanta, Its free for none setanta subscribers for the night. (only on sky)

Will be a good watch think they are having a few past players on and stufff!

Cant wait till it properly kicks in to watch full reserve matches not just highlights!

The thing is they lock threads because, TWO people don't want to read them, and leave other bland threads like this open.  I think this should remain open, I don't want to read about it but someone else might.  That OF thread if you don't find it of interest, then why post on it, let alone close it?  Idiots.

The thing is they lock threads because, TWO people don't want to read them, and leave other bland threads like this open.  I think this should remain open, I don't want to read about it but someone else might.  That OF thread if you don't find it of interest, then why post on it, let alone close it?  Idiots.

You're a proper grump today.

Guest Andrew Flintoff

Hadn't read that OF post and I actually enjoyed it - seems a shame to lock it, just tell the daft buggers to stop slanging eachother

You're a proper grump today.

He's right though.

If people want to grow the fuck up and stop calling each other names when they disagree, a whole lot less threads would be locked.

As that seems to be beyond everyone, and particularly on the same topics over and over again I can't see why I should bother.

Chomp btw.

Liverpool is a great club and a great city. Their fans are unfairly maligned.

:shifty: :lol:

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/adc/10102420A~Peter-Falk-Columbo-Posters.jpg

Just one more fing

Arsenal TV starts tonight!

Comes with Setanta, Its free for none setanta subscribers for the night. (only on sky)

Will be a good watch think they are having a few past players on and stufff!

Cant wait till it properly kicks in to watch full reserve matches not just highlights!

Why are you telling us? This is a Newcastle forum.