Kevin Keegan

pinkeye

I'm feeling weird, is it good? Is it bad? I honestly don't know.

exactly the same. stunned, got both good and bad vibes, literally shaking (tho that might be cos its cold lol).

reckon kick off will be delayed tonight what with the expected rush to pay on the door.

would be mint if he is unveiled before the match.

.com has crashed under the strain.

Really don't know what to make of the appointment, there's only 15 days left of the window, not expecting many signings.

watched an interview a while back were keegan said he hadnt watched a game in two years, wont have the foggiest idea were to start

Hope EVERYONE gets behind him. I'm excited as owt now, Keegan will bring back the passion, and won't put up with the crap weve seen from Allardyce et al.

Ashley knows the good old days, and will throw the cheque book at him

TOON, TOON, BLACK N WHITE ARMY!

So this was the blow my socks off appointment Mort was talking about!

You're not fooking wrong!

My socks have shot through the floor and killed the two Chinese children who live below me.

I have to say, it was worth it.

OMG. Incredible appointment.

This could be the best comeback in sporting history. Such an emotional club, such an emotional man. This is unreeeeeal.

Potential to be one of the worst comebacks, but ballistics aside, what a momentous day in the history of our club. Everyone has to be excited, even if it's nervous excitement. The buzz is back on the Tyne in every home. :razz:

*sparta voice*

This ... is.... KEEEEEGAN!!