Kevin Keegan

pinkeye

Kevin Keegan... just saying the words.."Kevin Keegan" makes my heart beat just that little bit faster.

I adore him.  The day he scored against QPR is and always will be my greatest football memory.

I have that moment framed on a limited edition picture that i treasure.

luoklX8jVjSxGMFosJ_4Kvg0rdBY1JRcDmgFpf-w

3 hours ago, gdm said:

Got asked to go to that event but, at £120 a ticket, I baulked. Love the bit where he says "we" also near the end re-iterates what I said about Sunday. They (new owners) had a brief cameo appearance by "NUFC future". What we could/will be. Of course they had to see, 1st hand, how shit we really were and how shit Bruce was. 

Ah man, great to hear him speak with such positivity. :smitten: Was a little worried he might be a little jaded after the Ashley years and all the noise surrounding the new ownership. More convinced than ever he needs an ambassadorial role of some sort.

25 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

I don't think I will ever tire of listening to Keegan talk about Newcastle.

It's a no-brainer to get him in as an ambasador of the club. When he talks everybody listen. Always speeks about the club with passion and enthusiasm.

50 minutes ago, Toon No9 said:

It's a no-brainer to get him in as an ambasador of the club. When he talks everybody listen. Always speeks about the club with passion and enthusiasm.

He's also full of integrity and speaks from the heart. If he has even the slightest reservation I think he'd graciously decline any offer.

• 3 months later...
4 minutes ago, NE27 said:

Even just an honorary role. Doesn't need to be actively involved in footballing decisions of the club.

He needs to be held up and honoured for what he done for this club.

Yes, that would be great.