Mark Viduka

Baggio

Guest toonelaide

I'll post what I've posted before many times:

Viduka scores at over .400 in the premierleague over his career.

What about this summer when  Roeder was 100% adament that Milner wasn't going to Villa, today he is talks or last season when Shepherd was adament that Milner would not go to Villa on Loan

What about this summer when  Roeder was 100% adament that Milner wasn't going to Villa, today he is talks or last season when Shepherd was adament that Milner would not go to Villa on Loan

Roeder and Shepherd have already gone back on their word numerous times this summer. Not aware of Lamb doing the same. Even if Lamb is lying he'll be doing it to get a higher price, due to the corner we've backed ourselves into.

What about this summer when Roeder was 100% adament that Milner wasn't going to Villa, today he is talks or last season when Shepherd was adament that Milner would not go to Villa on Loan

Newcastle United's efforts to re-sign Nolberto Solano look set to end in failure.

Not content with landing Michael Owen on deadline day, Magpies manager Graeme Souness had set his sights on Solano to add balance to his midfield.

It had been suggested Aston Villa were prepared to strike a deal with Newcastle, provided they secured James Milner on loan in exchange, but The Magpies were only interested in a straight cash deal and this looks set to end any possibility of a transfer being agreed.

"We made a bid, but it has been refused and that is the end of it," Newcastle chairman Freddy Shepherd told Sky Sports News. "We wish Nobby and Aston Villa all the best."

With time still left before the window slams shut until January, Shepherd added there could still be a chance of talks reopening.

"You never know," he added. "I said I loved my wife when I left this morning, so who knows?"

Villa's desire to secure Milner's services on loan would appear to be a sticking point and Shepherd insisted the youngster would not be heading out of St James' Park.

"Not a chance," said Shepherd in response to questions about whether Milner could be used as a makeweight in the deal.

Meanwhile, Villa keeper Wayne Henderson has had his loan spell at Brighton extended by a further two months - keeping him on the South Coast until November 1.

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=303013&CPID=8&CLID=4&lid=&title=Toon+snubbed+in+Nobby+bid&channel=

Guest sicko2ndbest

can anyone confirm what the later editions of the chron are saying on this???

what are they saying

:confused:

Guest The Fox

I'd be happy with Viduka :thup:

Strong, good in the air, can hold the ball up and a decent finisher, not the fastest but is a big upgrade on the form of Alan Shearer over the past 2 years.

Baggy,

That has to be the understatement of the year

I'd be happy with Viduka :thup:

Strong, good in the air, can hold the ball up and a decent finisher, not the fastest but is a big upgrade on the form of Alan Shearer over the past 2 years.

Baggy,

That has to be the understatement of the year

I'm just trying to look on the bright side :lol: