Guest Invicta_Toon

what is your opinion?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. what is your opinion?

• genius
    • twat
    • an network of tarmacced highways

First album excellent. Rest are shite.

Great performance in front of the moody Reading crowd on saturday night.

Spent 2 years fucked on gear talking shit. His next thing may be better as he has apparently pullled himself together.

Didn't even like the first album really. Had some ok tracks though. Since then though....

Also, he's a Brummy doing a cockney accent. It's been pointed out to me this is ironic but I reckon that was only after he was shown up to be a bit of a fraud. What does that Leo off 'Love Island' do by the way? I thought it was just the one geezer until then.

Didn't even like the first album really. Had some ok tracks though. Since then though....

Also, he's a Brummy doing a cockney accent. It's been pointed out to me this is ironic but I reckon that was only after he was shown up to be a bit of a fraud. What does that Leo off 'Love Island' do by the way? I thought it was just the one geezer until then.

I enjoyed the first album, 4 or 5 years ago that sound and approach was very new and its originality made it stand out. We have discussed this before as i remember going on about 'weak become heroes' and saying he would have been about 5 years old when all the stuff he references was going on.

He is also a mockney twat like.

Leo off what alex? 

:lol:

I enjoyed the first album, 4 or 5 years ago that sound and approach was very new and its originality made it stand out. We have discussed this before as i remember going on about 'weak become heroes' and saying he would have been about 5 years old when all the stuff he references was going on.

Leo off what alex?   

Isn't Leo off 'Love Island' meant to be in The Streets or did I dream that? Anyway, thought the first album was good musically but his voice / rapping style got on me tits a bit. It was different though, which is no mean feat in modern music.

Leo off what alex?   

Isn't Leo off 'Love Island' meant to be in The Streets or did I dream that? Anyway, thought the first album was good musically but his voice / rapping style got on me tits a bit. It was different though, which is no mean feat in modern music.

Worded like you've not been watching it..... :lol:

Leo off what alex?   

Worded like you've not been watching it..... :lol:

I've watched some of it tbh, I don't deny it. ;)

Jesus wept though. Whoever said it was like watching a car crash in slow motion had it spot on.

I'm still not sure who he is though. My sister told me he was in the Streets but I've never heard of the lad in my life. I don't think she was sure. He bagged another top celeb in Gazza's stepdaughter though  :lol:

Guest thompers

Fucking garbage...

Quoted for truth. A chav with no musical talent talking with some music in the background. Best laugh is, people buy it.

Fucking garbage...

Quoted for truth. A chav with no musical talent talking with some music in the background. Best laugh is, people buy it.

Fake charva tbh. Don't say chav though, please.

Fucking garbage...

The Dance-reggae grooves on the first album are musically excellent, well produced and quite danceable. Everything after that i agree but not on the first album.

Alex is also right, its charv, a word i've used for over 20 years, a proper geordie word. Dont say chav man it sounds stupid.

Fucking garbage...

The Dance-reggae grooves on the first album are musically excellent, well produced and quite danceable. Everything after that i agree but not on the first album.

Alex is also right, its charv, a word i've used for over 20 years, a proper geordie word. Dont say chav man it sounds stupid.

blueyes.gif

Frequently find myself correcting people on that.

• 1 year later...

Brilliant, Ive seen him Skinner twice. First time live was terrible, however last year he had improved 10 fold. Still cant beat the production on the cd`s though.

The 2nd album is the best then the 1st , the newer one is pretty average tbh, apart from a couple of songs.

Brilliant, Ive seen him Skinner twice. First time live was terrible, however last year he had improved 10 fold. Still cant beat the production on the cd`s though.

The 2nd album is the best then the 1st , the newer one is pretty average tbh, apart from a couple of songs.

totally