Who do you blame for this summer's debacle?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest JamesD

i voted for shepard, but a part of me says that roeder is sitting in his office laughing about how his genius plan to destroy newcastle is begining to come into fruition.

I voted for the third option. I don't like Shepherd at all, but the club is run by more than just him, it's a team thing and altogether they've fucked up.

How many of the other directors have day to day work at the club?

I've no idea what they do, if anything.

I voted for the third option. I don't like Shepherd at all, but the club is run by more than just him, it's a team thing and altogether they've fucked up.

Actually I'm pretty sure the club is run by Freddy, in the days of John Hall we used to have a seperate chief executive who was pretty active, now I dont think I can name another senior figure in the club. We're a joke and we'll be lucky to get top 10 now.

Please Freddy make me look like an idiot and buy two new players tonight

How many of the other directors have day to day work at the club?

I've no idea what they do, if anything.

I meant as in the chairman AND manager (plus his coaches and scouts) rather than the other board members.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Martins/Duff/Rossi is ok imo, not amazing as there's still a lot of areas of the squad in desparate need of filling but Souness just spent 50 million so we were never going to completely sort the squad out in one window/season. Whether it could have been used better, who knows but give me £15 mill for Duff and Martins and I'lll take that deal every time.

Martins/Duff/Rossi is ok imo, not amazing as there's still a lot of areas of the squad in desparate need of filling but Souness just spent 50 million so we were never going to completely sort the squad out in one window/season. Whether it could have been used better, who knows but give me £15 mill for Duff and Martins and I'lll take that deal every time.

Assuming you're being honest, thanks for the reply.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

listen, I make it very clear when I bullshitting, it's pretty obvious :lol: That is my honest thoughts on it, people seem to expect bing bong straight back up challenging the top 4 after the period we just had with Souness, and everything that happened (The injuries/money wasted, etc). Some people need to get a bit more patience imo, the club is going to be around for a long time after this season.

listen, I make it very clear when I bullshitting, it's pretty obvious :lol: That is my honest thoughts on it, people seem to expect bing bong straight back up challenging the top 4 after the period we just had with Souness, and everything that happened (The injuries/money wasted, etc). Some people need to get a bit more patience imo, the club is going to be around for a long time after this season.

Who has said they expect to be challenging the top four?

Regardless of the Souness era the club has acted like amateurs this summer.