Hollibobs

Quite a few holidays this year.

2 weeks in Thailand in March (3 days of which is for work)

Long weekend in Amsterdam in April (anyone know if they've banned magic mushrooms yet? Also read that they've turned some of the Red Light zone into display windows for fashion students)

3 weeks in Argentina/Brazil in May

Back end of the year I might go to St Lucia as I know some one who has a place there!

Guest LucaAltieri

Quite a few holidays this year.

2 weeks in Thailand in March (3 days of which is for work)

Long weekend in Amsterdam in April (anyone know if they've banned magic mushrooms yet? Also read that they've turned some of the Red Light zone into display windows for fashion students)

3 weeks in Argentina/Brazil in May

Back end of the year I might go to St Lucia as I know some one who has a place there!

Bastard.

Anyone booked their summer holiday yet? Just booked to go to Aiya Napa in July anyone been?

Never stayed there, but went there for a few nights when staying in Protarus

Good nightlife, something for everyone, you'll enjoy it  :thup:

2 weeks in malia end of august.

anyone ever been?

Went there last year, was class, too pissed tho, in the Loft at the top of the strip its 1 euro for a vodka and mixer, so I ended up wrecked every night, the clubs arent that big but the bars are mint

Italy in June (Pisa, Florence & Venice) - 1 week; Greece in July (Paxos) 1 week; France (nr Limoges) in September. Might squeeze a city break or two in too.

Guest GeordieGirl1985

Anyone booked their summer holiday yet? Just booked to go to Aiya Napa in July anyone been?

thats where i plan on going this year. My friend went for 4-5 months last summer and she loved it, so i plan on going with her

Italy in June (Pisa, Florence & Venice) - 1 week; Greece in July (Paxos) 1 week; France (nr Limoges) in September. Might squeeze a city break or two in too.

nice area, spent some time around there inbetween limoges and chateauroux. where you staying?