One year ago today...

Nicky

Guest toon army

it is the biggest joke!! a would rather have souness in charge his signings weren't that bad!!!! bernard has been released from rangers thers our new left back!!!

Guest helios_centric

I was thinking of making one up and textnig my brother a wind-up signing but now there really is no need.

Sibierski? At least it added some humour to a pretty dark day.

Guest teepee

Seriously?????

Don't know too much about him if it's true

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antoine_Sibierski

I'll give you a clue: He's shite.

And no, he can't head a ball. Scored one headed goal that I can remember (Spectacular long range one to be fair). Also as slow as a 3 legged donkey running backwards in quicksand. Good pro to be fair, always worked hard and never complained about being played all over the place - or dropped - as he has been, completely, for every game this season. There will be much rejoicing in this part of the world if this is true.

Sorry, but I burst out laughing when I read this.

:lol: Me as well.

hehe.....

i seriously wish  that i could just stop supporting us until this nightmare is over..... jesus fuckin christ man, this is as low as i've felt in ages

:lol:

Well I can honestly say no-one was expecting that one :lol:  bluecry.gif bluecry.gif bluecry.gif

I don't think anyone could predict Rossi and Sibierski as signings on the last days  :lol:

Guest helios_centric

Were we in pole position for this one then? Can you be in pole position if you are the only car on the grid?

:lol:

I'm pissing myself here. I'm so ridiculously angry that i've just ended up laughing!

Same here. He's just a white Amday Faye. Hell, I'm expecting us to buy him back for £3m now.

two positives from this

1: the already mentioned 'he's name is not Viduka'

2: Its fucking hilarious :lol:

Sibierski eh...

rimshot.gif