One year ago today...

Nicky

Guest nufc16

:lol: :lol: :lol:

As my dad says, I would rather have Dwight Yorke!

i'd rather have the blind baby that yorke had with jordon.

this is a fucking travesty. literally gagging for chopra right now.

Tomorrow's Chronicle:

"Roeder: Sibierski was top-target all along"

And even last night there was much talk emanting from Teeside about a potential move for Mark Viduka, but nothing could be further from the truth. At 32 years and 11 months, the hierarchy at SJP felt that the Aussie did not represent good value for money, and switched attentions to long-term target Antoine Sibierski. At 32 years and 5 months, the classy Parisian has a lot left in his locker and is exactly the sort of move to excite the passionate Geordie crowd. The Chronicle also understands that, after turning down Argentine Troublemaker Carlos Tevez, United beat off the attentions of 4 premiership clubs for the signature of the talented targetman. And i can exclusively confirm, had Sibierski not joined Roeder's growing ranks at Newcastle, that Chelsea exec Peter Kenyon was patiently waiting in the wings for the man Roeder described last night as "the final piece of the puzzle"."

it is the biggest joke!! a would rather have souness in charge his signings weren't that bad!!!! bernard has been released from rangers thers our new left back!!!

I hope that was sarcasm, if only for the chances of keeping your sanity, Souness is one of the reasons we're signing rubbish like this.

Guest toon army

roeder said that after we got martins there will be three more players following him, we have rossi and sibierski.......1 more to go

Guest WEHATEMACKEMS

Its now official roeder is a puppet manager with no funds to buy decent players !!

Dwight Yorke is better than this cunt, now are people ready to get fucking rid of shepherd i predict by liverpool away sack the board will be ringing out from the anfield road end as dirk kuyt finishes us off with liverpools 4th of the night !!!

Maybe we're unveiling our signings in ascending order. We started with the crappest and we'll finish with Ronaldinho.

Reckon you're onto something.  Get Rossi and Sibierski announced now,  and leave Nugent and Bridge till 11:50,  so we forget all about it...

Guest leon b

People! people! chill out the guys not as bad as we're making out. those saying he can't head it are talking rubbish cus his heading is the best feature of his game yeah he's not great but im sure he'll be flicking the ball on to martins for fun!!

We really need to get it out of our heads that we have some god given right to splash millions on world class stars!! (too many heads in clouds)

We are rebuliding and when your rebuilding you often need to get players in as stop gaps, and thats exactly what he'll be.

Guest leon b

People! people! chill out the guys not as bad as we're making out. those saying he can't head it are talking rubbish cus his heading is the best feature of his game yeah he's not great but im sure he'll be flicking the ball on to martins for fun!!

We really need to get it out of our heads that we have some god given right to splash millions on world class stars!! (too many heads in clouds)

We are rebuliding and when your rebuilding you often need to get players in as stop gaps, and thats exactly what he'll be.

Guest leon b

I really cannot believe this.

My mate is a manc and a staunch Citeh supporter. When we sold Boomsong last week he said to me that he was gutted that we'd got rid of him because they now had the worst player in the premiership playing for them. And shock horror thats the player we've just signed.

Words f*cking fail me they really do. Surely to god we could've got someone better than this.

As someone has already mentioned, is this what it's now came too, signing players that aren't even good enough for Man City.

Disgraceful  :wullie:

Maybe we're unveiling our signings in ascending order. We started with the crappest and we'll finish with Ronaldinho.

Reckon you're onto something.  Get Rossi and Sibierski announced now,  and leave Nugent and Bridge till 11:50,  so we forget all about it...

Even I'm not that optimistic.  :lol: