Incredibly sh*t TV commercials

GM

Could anything top the "They're gonna taste great" Frosties ad? Research has shown that 22% of murderers had watched that abomination in the preceding 12 hours before their grisly rampage, during the period in which it aired.

Guest lankybellwipe

Halifax's latest is spectacularly annoying.

Dont start me off GM!!!

Toothpaste ad's with the in-house dentists latest recommendations (40 YEARS NOW)

Shampoo ads' with the latest miracle made up ingredient

concentrated Fairy liquid - in a smaller fuckin bottle  WTF !

Ooh, and i hate that halifax fat bint dancing thru new york!  Halifax go way to far in these ads' to tell you thay can save you .3% on a mortgage, or whatever

Marketing suggests that annoying ads' stick in the mind and play on the purse strings when required - no they just fuckiin annoy me.  I WILL NOT be buyiing the front and getting that back free

MOONPIG DOT COM! :smitten:

f****** wankers, cant even come up with a good f****** concept. s*** name, s*** advert, s*** brand, f*** off.

Magners adverts are full of pretentious flip flop and shorts wearing c***s.

YOU CAN DO IT TOO WITH KANDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Nappy adverts. WHY SHOW NAKED BABIES? FFS! WE KNOW WHERE A NAPPY GOES! TWATS!

almost all car ad's (hey what a joyous experience,driving our car,hardly a traffic jam,not a mention of the soaring costs of petrol,tax and insurance,it's all contryside and open road......you fucking mugs)

Guest lankybellwipe

I hate that drink driving advert when he's sat in the pub and that woman just gets "ran over" on his table.

Yes, absolutely Toodge.  You'd think they would have put a crash mat out for her to fall on wouldn't you!  O0

Guest lankybellwipe

almost all car ad's (hey what a joyous experience,driving our car,hardly a traffic jam,not a mention of the soaring costs of petrol,tax and insurance,it's all contryside and open road......you f****** mugs)

This is exactly, why I swore i would never get a car mardraw, but with the bairn coming and kat going, i didn't have much choice, too much to do, not enough time, i'll be buggered!  (no arse reaming puns please)

O0