Incredibly sh*t TV commercials

GM

SafeStyle UK (think it's them), old and recent. Someone must think they are funny.

Also, any advert (usually local radio in truth) where a voice-over actor tries to imitate some character, or an American.

SafeStyle UK (think it's them), old and recent. Someone must think they are funny.

Also, any advert (usually local radio in truth) where a voice-over actor tries to imitate some character, or an American.

Fucking hate local radio ads.

I really hate that Budweiser ad with the guy looking for the GRRRREEEEEAAAARRHHH pub for some reason.

A friend of mine stopped drinking Heineken, his drink of choice for years, solely based on the Memory Hotel ads. How rubbish are they? :lol:

Guest lankybellwipe

"Yes, absolutely" ANyone know where that's from?

its one of those no win no fee ads where the wifey is talkin to the bloke..

Guest lankybellwipe

"Yes, absolutely" ANyone know where that's from?

its one of those no win no fee ads where the wifey is talkin to the bloke..

Kinda, the lie detector one.

Wha?  Jeremy Kyle?

Yeeeaaahhhh

"Call my team now, it's 09011, its 30...............50...................60

:smiley6600:

Picture loans is the ultimate shit ad, my blood is boiling just thinking about it!! >:(

"Oh, well they better not cancel football!"

Oh, well you best shut your fucking face you fucking cunt!! (I'm sure you'll agree Cat, that in this case that is the only appropriate word) Otherwise I'm going to find out where you live and make a nice pate by stamping on your head until it turns to mush, I don't care if you're only an actor reading lines, the Geneva Convention states that "I was only following orders" is not a valid excuse for this kind of thing, you deserve everything that's coming your way you sickening fuck!!

That and any cosmetics ad that mentions "science", they deserve to die also.

Guest lankybellwipe

Picture loans is the ultimate s*** ad, my blood is boiling just thinking about it!! >:(

Oh, well you best shut your f****** face you f****** c***!! (I'm sure you'll agree Cat, that in this case that is the only appropriate word) Otherwise I'm going to find out where you live and make a nice pate by stamping on your head until it turns to mush, I don't care if you're only an actor reading lines, the Geneva Convention states that "I was only following orders" is not a valid excuse for this kind of thing, you deserve everything that's coming your way you sickening f***!!

well i'm glad you got THAT off your chest Indi!!

Wanna go in the back yard for a tab?"  O0

Picture loans is the ultimate s*** ad, my blood is boiling just thinking about it!! >:(

Oh, well you best shut your f****** face you f****** c***!! (I'm sure you'll agree Cat, that in this case that is the only appropriate word) Otherwise I'm going to find out where you live and make a nice pate by stamping on your head until it turns to mush, I don't care if you're only an actor reading lines, the Geneva Convention states that "I was only following orders" is not a valid excuse for this kind of thing, you deserve everything that's coming your way you sickening f***!!

That picture loans one I find real patronising for some reason, it makes it worse when the actual advert claims they don't patronise you!

well i'm glad you got THAT off your chest Indi!!

Wanna go in the back yard for a tab?"  O0

Yeah, man. :nods:

That picture loans one I find real patronising for some reason, it makes it worse when the actual advert claims they don't patronise you!

That'll be because it is utterly patronising, maybe?

Guest The Libertine

adverts are such a waste of time in general. ive probably seen thousands and thousands of adverts in my time and i cant remember ever thinking "oh, that looks good, i'll just run out and buy one!!11!" if they must be on, at least put them on AFTER the thing im watching, not during. complete shit.

and in the context of the thread, everyone of them. ban them all.

adverts are such a waste of time in general. ive probably seen thousands and thousands of adverts in my time and i cant remember ever thinking "oh, that looks good, i'll just run out and buy one!!11!" if they must be on, at least put them on AFTER the thing im watching, not during. complete s***.

and in the context of the thread, everyone of them. ban them all.

thats what you think

Guest lankybellwipe

I like the way the chap turns to his missus and goes, 'How much do we want to loan again? Oh, that's right, fifteen thousand pounds.'

http://www.uktv.co.uk/images/standardItem/M/i'm_alan_partridge190.jpg

"te.........  te.........  tell you what! tell you what, it's nine and a half thousand pounds!"