Incredibly sh*t TV commercials

GM

Kandoo, that one with the chinese kid with the stinking shits is particularly poor.

Any with a celeb endorsement where the celeb clearly wouldn't use said product e.g Vorderman and Farmfoods

Slimfast with the shit song

Vorderman?! Don't even get me started on that cash greedy media whore and her FirstPLUS adverts for debt consolidation loans. Spleen twistingly odious stuff.

Aye, fucking hell. Who does she think she is trying to make more money for herself?

Whorebag.

That insurance(I think)  one where some randomers are jumping over their respective hurdles, and the hurdles that the women are "junmping" over are a few inches off the ground. Then when they're all celebrating at the end, ugh.

Moonpig.com is by the far the worst.

Hearing it actually enrages me.

Never seen it or heard of it....they mustn't show it in this part of the world. Just looked it up on YouTube...ya, I can see that getting annoying pretty quickly.... :hmm:

The bad jingle ones don't really bother me....I just turn over.

Its the impossibly stupid ones that annoy me. Like the one where the guy is struggling to cut his tiny lawn, gets a big fuck off loan and proceeds to spunk it all on a massive ride-on lawnmower. Thick cunt. :rant:. And the "how much we borrowing? 25,000?", as if anyone is that blaze (sp?), and the ones where people get impossibly excited by the most inane things like giant HIGH DEF!!! posters of the Manchester United crest.

I'm offended that fictional people can be so stupid. :huff:

Actually there's a right shit Subway (sandwich shop) advert on at the moment with giant walking red onions trying to mug a Subway customer down a back alleyway. Offensively awful.

It would be a class advert for magic mushrooms mind.

Walking down the street and next thing you've got 2 massive red onions trying to converse with you.

Guest lankybellwipe

If I was to appear in one of those Warburtons adverts, I'd approach "Patrick" and say

"Hey, Pat, Your loaves of bread appear to be the most expensive on the market! If I see you in the pictures, watchin "Dick Turpin" YOU'RE buying the popcorn  :rant:

a few years back one of the brewers ran one showing what was a chemical factory - all stainless steel, glass, men in white coats "brewing" their stuff

I mean it was 100% accurate but it was pulled after about 3 days............................