Incredibly sh*t TV commercials

GM

Guest GAMMELL

Those f*ckin Gaviscon ads with that bint of a police woman dancing around the street after draining that horrible heartburn liquid / tablet sh!t, she then sings " What a feeling "  :tickedoff:

F*CK OFF  :angry:

Guest lankybellwipe

Seen the new Quaker Oats advert?

Their selling point is thus -

"If your a slightly older codger, and your missus is insisting you join her in Line Dancing Flamenco style, then try a dash of Quaker, and you'll be clicking those marracas to the whistful sounds of Billy Ray Citrus fruit!"

Jeeeeeeeeesus H Chrrrrrrriiiiiisssssst!!

I'm sure that Puma speed boot thing is meant to be incredibly cool. Alas, it's simply incredibly naff.

It's Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite. :nods:

Always found it funny you got Sunni Muslims and then a bunch of Shi'ite Muslims coming along.

Cant believe Cillit Bang hasnt been mentioned yet. Really great how they put a 10 year old coin into a glass and it comes out looking like its just been pressed by the Royal Mint..

That and adverts for Thrush (cant think of the product name)

• 2 weeks later...

Those f*ckin Gaviscon ads with that bint of a police woman dancing around the street after draining that horrible heartburn liquid / tablet sh!t, she then sings " What a feeling "  :tickedoff:

F*CK OFF  :angry:

+1

Cringetastic.

Cant believe Cillit Bang hasnt been mentioned yet. Really great how they put a 10 year old coin into a glass and it comes out looking like its just been pressed by the Royal Mint..

canesten :blush:

canesten :blush:

:lol:

Guest lankybellwipe

CANASTEN

CANASTEN

you're too late.

(i used natural yogurt)

Guest lankybellwipe

CANASTEN

you're too late.

CANASTEN

(i used natural yogurt)

This new Gillette one with Tiger Woods, Thierry Henry and Roger Federer is the worst out at the minute.

Fucking appalling.

True it's a shit ad... BUT I very much like the way Henry says "I never think about yesterday" in it, nice message to the Arsenal fans :D

Edit: http://www.arsenal.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=7742

I bet he does think about "Yesterday" quite a lot at the moment like.

Guest lankybellwipe

Can't stand the Virgin Atlantic upper class heathrow wing ad thats doing the rounds at the moment.

Just sen the new Hovis ad.  Apparently, you can make sandwhiches with their bread, and put beans on it, once toasted, to create beans on toast!!

WELL FUCK ME!

My happyshopper loafage has been put directly in the bin!!

Can't stand the Virgin Atlantic upper class heathrow wing ad thats doing the rounds at the moment.

Just sen the new Hovis ad.  Apparently, you can make sandwhiches with their bread, and put beans on it, once toasted, to create beans on toast!!

WELL FUCK ME!

The LBW bread bin, no doubt. :boomboom:

Guest lankybellwipe

WELL FUCK ME!

:rant:

The LBW bread bin, no doubt. :boomboom:

Correct ol' bean,  for recovery purposes, once my new Hovis line has been found to be the same FUCKIN DEAL as happy shopper loafage, but costing a pound more

THE MANIPULATIVE BASTARDS!