This Willie McKay fella and ProActive links...

Guest Andrew Flintoff

Guest Andrew Flintoff

He is the known agent of:

Jean-Alain Boumsong, Nicolas Anelka, Papa Bouba Diop, Laurent Robert, Matt Taylor, Amady Faye, Abdalaye Meite, Sylvain Distin and now this Diawara clown.

It can surely be no coincidence - every one of them linked to or involved in transfers involving Newcastle United.

He is also agent for players who seem to move around on a consistant basis, see Anelka, Kanouté, Henri Camara, Fabrice Fernandes.

He has also been looked into for corruption directly and indirectly.

Not saying anything in particular but given the current circumstances and claims from managers into corruption, it seems the water is very murky re: football and agents.

Guest Ridzuan

He is the most famous football agent i have ever heard of.Everytime there is a player being linked with us,his name will always pop up.

Guest Andrew Flintoff

Forgot the mention the Stretford/ProActive thing as well, just saw it in another thread.

It is alleged that Shepherd made a decent wedge from the Rooney "bid". Bear in mind also that these managers are all represented by proactive: Graeme Souness, Bobby Robson, Kevin Keegan, Kenny Dalglish. And of course, the players Jermaine Jenas, Alan Shearer etc etc (for more info see http://www.nufc.com/html/agents_observer.html)

ProActive also set up the NewcastleGateshead Cup and play part in promoting Newcastle United in the Far East.

The theory goes, then, that if you want to find out who is line to replace Souness, have a look and see which managers are represented by ProActive?

(I also admit that these managers may have become represented by ProActive after coming here, of that I am not sure, but I do know that Keegan, Dalglish and Robson are actually shareholders in the company.)

Very interesting reading that article on the .com site, didnt realised how the club and it seems about 40% of personnel at it seem to be involved in this proactive group. You would think this should be somehow regulated because there is obvious implications of people making profit at the expense of the actual club and fans..?

Forgot the mention the Stretford/ProActive thing as well, just saw it in another thread.

It is alleged that Shepherd made a decent wedge from the Rooney "bid". Bear in mind also that these managers are all represented by proactive: Graeme Souness, Bobby Robson, Kevin Keegan, Kenny Dalglish. And of course, the players Jermaine Jenas, Alan Shearer etc etc (for more info see http://www.nufc.com/html/agents_observer.html)

ProActive also set up the NewcastleGateshead Cup and play part in promoting Newcastle United in the Far East.

The theory goes, then, that if you want to find out who is line to replace Souness, have a look and see which managers are represented by ProActive?

(I also admit that these managers may have become represented by ProActive after coming here, of that I am not sure, but I do know that Keegan, Dalglish and Robson are actually shareholders in the company.)

and Souness.

Guest Andrew Flintoff

Not to bring this up again, but I believe Mr McKay is also the agent of Joey Barton, whos transfer request is nowt short of disgraceful.

He is the known agent of:

Jean-Alain Boumsong, Nicolas Anelka, Papa Bouba Diop, Laurent Robert, Matt Taylor, Amady Faye, Abdalaye Meite, Sylvain Distin and now this Diawara clown.

It can surely be no coincidence - every one of them linked to or involved in transfers involving Newcastle United.

He is also agent for players who seem to move around on a consistant basis, see Anelka, Kanouté, Henri Camara, Fabrice Fernandes.

He has also been looked into for corruption directly and indirectly.

Not saying anything in particular but given the current circumstances and claims from managers into corruption, it seems the water is very murky re: football and agents.

I wonder how much he (or anyone else) made out of the £10m we paid for these two Championship quality players?

£4 million - Jesus!

More stuff on those links!

The transfer of Amady Faye to Newcastle from Portsmouth was illegal and should be rescinded, says agent Rachel Anderson who claims rival agent Willie McKay stole her thunder by muscling in on the deal.

She says that she was Faye's agent at the time and that the player was contracted to her. Anderson complained to the Football Association that she lost out as a result of McKay's interception claiming that she is entitled to a slice of the £4million transfer.

Anderson said: 'Amady Faye was my client and I was negotiating with a couple of clubs, and one in particular was very keen, and Amady was keen to go there. Then I found out that another agent, Willie McKay, was speaking to one or two clubs.

'I then received a backdated letter from Amdy informing me that he wanted to sever our contract and that I would no longer act for him. But the date of the letter is interesting because I was with him that day. And, as he didn't speak much English at that time, I would write his letters for him. So last Christmas I reported this to the FA, and also informed the FA I had been threatened.

'The FA replied, saying they were dealing with it. Now I feel a year is surely long enough. The FA tell me there have been other complaints of this nature but everyone else is scared to commit their knowledge on the record, in black and white. But I am not prepared to be intimidated.'

Nothing as frightening as 'woman scourned', is there?

Paully, read your report yesterday, canny as ever. Had me in stiches some of it. Keep up the good work mate.

Cheers mate, much appreciated!

You keep up the good work on here bud - I really enjoyed The Hitzfield patter! Where is the dossier by the way?  bluebiggrin.gif

Not to bring this up again, but I believe Mr McKay is also the agent of Joey Barton, whos transfer request is nowt short of disgraceful.

Is it? You've obviously seen the contract they've offered him then. What are the details?

He's been offered more than his current deal, but not double as reported. However, despite his club standing by him through his antics, even if barton was offered waht he demanded in the first place (that double figure) he would now say no.

Is it? You've obviously seen the contract they've offered him then. What are the details?

He's been offered more than his current deal, but not double as reported. However, despite his club standing by him through his antics, even if barton was offered waht he demanded in the first place (that double figure) he would now say no.

He says it's nothing to do with the money, so who knows any different. I'd love to know how people know what he's been offered in his contract.

He says it's nothing to do with the money, so who knows any different. I'd love to know how people know what he's been offered in his contract.

I know that they initialluy refused his original double money demand, but now, suddenly, he would refuse it if they offered.

Guest The Shaman

£4 million - Jesus!

The transfer of Amady Faye to Newcastle from Portsmouth was illegal and should be rescinded, says agent Rachel Anderson who claims rival agent Willie McKay stole her thunder by muscling in on the deal.

She says that she was Faye's agent at the time and that the player was contracted to her. Anderson complained to the Football Association that she lost out as a result of McKay's interception claiming that she is entitled to a slice of the £4million transfer.

Anderson said: 'Amady Faye was my client and I was negotiating with a couple of clubs, and one in particular was very keen, and Amady was keen to go there. Then I found out that another agent, Willie McKay, was speaking to one or two clubs.

'I then received a backdated letter from Amdy informing me that he wanted to sever our contract and that I would no longer act for him. But the date of the letter is interesting because I was with him that day. And, as he didn't speak much English at that time, I would write his letters for him. So last Christmas I reported this to the FA, and also informed the FA I had been threatened.

'The FA replied, saying they were dealing with it. Now I feel a year is surely long enough. The FA tell me there have been other complaints of this nature but everyone else is scared to commit their knowledge on the record, in black and white. But I am not prepared to be intimidated.'

Sounds uncannily similar to the original Jenas transfer involving ProActive, Nott Forest and ourselves.

Jenas was under contract with a player agent who was in turn employed by an agency located in Nottingham - an agency that spots & signs up young local talent. At the 11th hour, when we were sniffing around, a week or so before the eventual transfer took place ProActive/Stretford potentially dodged a legal bullet by poaching JJ's agent and in doing so muscled their way in & cashed in resulting transfer deal. I never followed up on the article i read - it was a couple of years ago - but the aggrieved party did lodge an official complaint with the relevant authorities.

£4 million - Jesus!

Sounds uncannily similar to the original Jenas transfer involving ProActive, Nott Forest and ourselves.

Jenas was under contract with a player agent who was in turn employed by an agency located in Nottingham - an agency that spots & signs up young local talent. At the 11th hour, when we were sniffing around, a week or so before the eventual transfer took place ProActive/Stretford potentially dodged a legal bullet by poaching JJ's agent and in doing so muscled their way in & cashed in resulting transfer deal. I never followed up on the article i read - it was a couple of years ago - but the aggrieved party did lodge an official complaint with the relevant authorities.

Aye, I remember that. It turned out the son of Paul Hart (then Forest manager) was working for Proactive!

• 3 months later...
Guest Andrew Flintoff

The farce goes on. Guess who is the agent of Wigan full-back Pascale Chimbonda, who has pissed off managers and fans of Wigan with an outrageous transfer request?

One Mr Willie McKay.

The farce goes on. Guess who is the agent of Wigan full-back Pascale Chimbonda, who has pissed off managers and fans of Wigan with an outrageous transfer request?

One Mr Willie McKay.

I noticed that straight away, just before I saw the name 'Newcastle' in the stories...