Sub-human scum

Happy Face

So I went down to cumbria today to buy a new sofa.  Had to run back in the shop because I'd left my bag and when I come back it's gone!!

:wullie:

What kind of sovereign ring wearing, tilted cap adorned, fringe cultivating, trackies in socks promoting, Lambrini drinking, Pot Noodle eating, New Monkey frequenting, trance music listening, street corner hanging, burberry loving shit would you have to be to steal someones couch?

This country!

Guest Invicta_Toon

So I went down to cumbria today to buy a new sofa.  Had to run back in the shop because I'd left my bag and when I come back it's gone!!

What kind of sovereign ring wearing, tilted cap adorned, fringe cultivating, trackies in socks promoting, Lambrini drinking, Pot Noodle eating, New Monkey frequenting, trance music listening, street corner hanging, burberry loving shit would you have to be to steal someones couch?

This country!

PM me, I might have some information on the whereabouts of your sofa  :winking:

A good Marxist is what you'd have to be.

This country!

bluebigeek.gif 

I thought you meant that someone had stolen your bag at first.  That is almost unbelievable.

This country!

bluebigeek.gif 

I thought you meant that someone had stolen your bag at first.  That is almost unbelievable.

Well if you're in the Black Garter on Saturday and anyone offers you a couch, let me know.

Guest optimistic nit

ay jayz... lark at that gormless fooker rannin back fer his bag.

aye i see pete, eez only gan an left is sofa lyke.

I need a new sof an aal, since me hoe cleaned me oot tha bitch.

lets gan and nick it lyke, ee looks like ee iz ganna be in their fa some time lyke.

to me to you to me to you. to me.... QUIEEEEK! tha cunt is coming.

Hide it behind that git big van innit.

Haha, the gormless fooker dasn'y knaa where iz sofas goone lyke LOL.

He's looking under iz car and everything tha thicko.

He's driving off LOL.

Ey pete, what will we look like carring a sofa doon ta your place lyke?

Guest Bellers

I remember a couple of years ago, I was helping a mate to move into his new house in my home town Darlo. We unloaded his rather large freezer and his rather large fridge at the same time, we moved the freezer into the lobby first which took us maybe about two to three minutes, but when we went back to collect the fridge it was gone!

What thieving bastard managed to lift a fucking fridge in the space of three minutes, fuck me what is this world coming too...

ay jayz... lark at that gormless fooker rannin back fer his bag.

aye i see pete, eez only gan an left is sofa lyke.

I need a new sof an aal, since me hoe cleaned me oot tha bitch.

lets gan and nick it lyke, ee looks like ee iz ganna be in their fa some time lyke.

to me to you to me to you. to me.... QUIEEEEK! tha cunt is coming.

Hide it behind that git big van innit.

Haha, the gormless fooker dasn'y knaa where iz sofas goone lyke LOL.

He's looking under iz car and everything tha thicko.

He's driving off LOL.

Ey pete, what will we look like carring a sofa doon ta your place lyke?

i really am very sorry for your trouble,  happy face

....but this made me lean back in my chair laughing!

Guest optimistic nit

People think I've had a couch stolen.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

so none of its true!?!? :wullie:

its funny because bellers actually HAS had something as big as a sofa stolen in broad daylight! unless he was lying also blueuhoh.gif

its funny because bellers actually HAS had something as big as a sofa stolen in broad daylight! unless he was lying also blueuhoh.gif

Na it was my mate's fridge if you read it carefully :lol:

Guest optimistic nit

Na it was my mate's fridge if you read it carefully :lol:

:august31:

perhaps he's being pedantic?  he did say a "sofa" had been stolen, not a "couch"...  bluesigh.gif