Dogging.

Guest thompers

Guest thompers

Ok then, a funny one this.

Me and my mate are still in our teens, just bairns etc etc and like to have a bit of immature craic by going dogging and shining a high powered torch into some of the dirty gits cars. Anyway about 3 weeks ago we saw quite fit lass gettin' fucked on a bonnet, decided not to torch them and got out any watched :lol: Anyway in the end the couple got back in their car and fucked off cos my mate couldn't hold his laugh in and burst into hysterics and it didn't go down too well. We also phone local radio station TFM and shame the doggers on air.

Anyway have any of you witnessed these outcast members of society having sex in laybys? Or are you yourself a "layby lover" :lol:

Discuss.

P.S - thanks to Big Stan Collymore for bringing this sport to our attention :D

Guest thompers

Have you ever joined in thumper? Can you elaborate on phoning TFM too?

I've only read about it but apparently it goes on down Whitley.

No I haven't joined in. We phone tfm between 10pm and 1am and go on Gary Phillipson's Talk In. We're so well liked on that show for our "live from the laybys" reports that whenever we ring up we get to jump the queue straight through onto air. He then gets us to shout stuff at the doggers whilst we're on air and a couple of times have resulted in us getting chased!

Guest Verlaine

Of course, there's a school of thought that believes going out of one's way specifically to get kicks out of laughing at 'outcasts' (and then bragging about how cool it is) is even more lamentable than those indulging. If you have to rely on the misfortunes/perversions/desperation of others to enjoy your own life, then there's probably some issues there. You should probably get a girl/boyfriend.

No I haven't joined in. We phone tfm between 10pm and 1am and go on Gary Phillipson's Talk In. We're so well liked on that show for our "live from the laybys" reports that whenever we ring up we get to jump the queue straight through onto air. He then gets us to shout stuff at the doggers whilst we're on air and a couple of times have resulted in us getting chased!

:lol: That's absolutely class.

:lol:

oh to be 16 again.....

Is this TFM show available on the internet. I think you should hoy the link up.

Guest thompers

Of course, there's a school of thought that believes going out of one's way specifically to get kicks out of laughing at 'outcasts' (and then bragging about how cool it is) is even more lamentable than those indulging. If you have to rely on the misfortunes/perversions/desperation of others to enjoy your own life, then there's probably some issues there. You should probably get a girl/boyfriend.

Guest thompers

I used to listen to Tom Davies' talk in. That was awesome, the way he used to wind up the charvas.

Aye bit of an arrogant bastard though Tom!

Guest thompers

oh to be 16 again.....

Is this TFM show available on the internet. I think you should hoy the link up.

www.tfmradio.com

P.S, I'm 19 not 16. Am I immature :lol:

Guest thompers

Me and my mate often go down, park behind and just toot the horn/flash the lights. Dead mature, but its funny.

You shouldn't toot you know, it's a blatent sign of a piss taker. Give a few flashes, wait for response. Get them to follow you. Take them to the closest roundabout and circle it dozens of times. That one really infuriates people.

Me and my mate often go down, park behind and just toot the horn/flash the lights. Dead mature, but its funny.

You shouldn't toot you know, it's a blatent sign of a piss taker. Give a few flashes, wait for response. Get them to follow you. Take them to the closest roundabout and circle it dozens of times. That one really infuriates people.

A while back we started taking the piss out of them, so they drove away, we decided to follow. Went all the way round Middlesbrough trying to get rid of us, eventually they ended up in a little alleyway by the golf club that wasn't big enough for 2 cars so we fucked off.

Guest thompers

A while back we started taking the piss out of them, so they drove away, we decided to follow. Went all the way round Middlesbrough trying to get rid of us, eventually they ended up in a little alleyway by the golf club that wasn't big enough for 2 cars so we fucked off.

I've got endless amounts of funny stories. One bloke once swerved towards us to try and intimidate us because we'd previously taken the piss out of him. We then followed him for miles with full beam on. Eventually he slammed his brakes on and skidded to a halt, jumped out of his car and booted my mates car as he tried to flee past. The dent was huuuuuge :lol:

Guest Invicta_Toon

he already has a partner he enjoys spending time with  bluelaugh.gif

You should really mess with the DJ, make out one night you're being chased and then fire off a couple of bangers. Get your mate to shout "TARQUINN!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" before cutting off the phone

We once nicked some cones from some nearby roadworks and closed the layby off whilst there was loads of cars in as well :D

Menace to the bog standard dogger aswell as the motorist then...

Guest thompers

We once nicked some cones from some nearby roadworks and closed the layby off whilst there was loads of cars in as well :D

The cones weren't actually being used. They were on the grass next to the roadworks. They were about 20 metres away too so were most likely easily reclaimed the next day ;)

The cones weren't actually being used. They were on the grass next to the roadworks. They were about 20 metres away too so were most likely easily reclaimed the next day ;)

Thumper is your ethical dogger-botherer tbh.

Fair enough, sounds good fun. Dogging has become more common since the closure of the knocking shop in town, it took those ingenius coppers about five year to figure out it was dodgy. They were clearly fooled by the rather large "reception" sign hanging outside...