Your Pet Hates

Guest Bellers

I hate waiting, queues, late friends, pensioners ambling down the street, anything...

Clingy lasses, especially the ones you nailed when you were half pissed and think you want to start something long term...

People moving or looking through my private stuff...

Insects invading my private space...

Chavs, fucking waste of oxygen, go die in a ditch...

Text talk on the N-O Forum...

Etc, etc...

Guest optimistic nit

needless meaningless smalltalk.

.... late friends is a good one bellers, if you mean it in the usual sense of the word. i also hate deadlines, that feeling of deppressed boredom/tedium that i get occasionally, insects invading my private space, deluded people and people who try inanely to makes others laugh when their not in the least bit funny. huh.gif

i also despise other people's dissapointment, people still labouring under the delusion that i value their opinion, women (generally), socks, chart music and arrogance.

Hate it when people are late, really grinds me too.

Hate loan adverts & adverts that are repeated with a certain show, like 118 with lost.

Hate them little miniutre motor bikes that make more noise than produce power, especially when some daft scruffy chav keeps going past 11pm plus waking the baby.

I also hate it when drivers dont wave when you let them through, and i especially hate drivers who rev their engines when someone walks slowly across a crossing.

Guest Kenton Magpie

Females who go weak at the knees and need to tell the world 100times for the next 2 weeks how great it was when they saw Robbie Williams in concert

Guest smoggeordie

People who knock Cricket simply because they either

a) Aren't intelligent enough to understand it

b) Don't have the patience to understand it.

Fair enough if they don't like it, but if you don't like something it doesn't make it "shit".

Foreign people using big English words at the wrong time to make their English look better when it's grammar/pronounciation that needs to be bettered.

Improved.

;)

:lol:

Class.

Am left wondering which foriegn language Melankim speaks like a native speaker for him to harbour such feelings?

People who queue for things and then when they are asked for their money, start to look for their wallet/purse.  :hmm:

people who walk into the gift shop i work in and proceed to shout

"ooooooh! its smells gorgeous in here, really nice"#

or

"ooooh! its an ALLADINS CAVE in here" :|

i tell you, its every single customer who hasnt been in the shop before, its so bad its actually quite funny, therefore not a pet hate... :?