In the vain of Pimp my ride...I bring you ''Kidnap my celebrity.

Parky

A cable show (too dangerous for normal telly)..

Where people get the chance to torment the kidnapped celeb of their choice for a weekend.

50 cent

Ron Howard for all those sugary Americana films

Beyonce

Your choices please. :cool:

Jade Goody - for being a millionaire simply because she's stupid

Richard Madeley - for being the biggest arse-licking geek on the planet and for putting up with Judy

Freddy Shepherd - for obvious reasons

Lee Hendrie - Ditto

Richard Madeley - for being the biggest arse-licking geek on the planet and for putting up with Judy

:lol:

Ditto.

Lizo Mzimba - For being any extremely annoying cunt, and for always fucking grinning.

Ashton Kutcher - For thinking he's funny, when's not.

Chris Moyles - Cause he's an annoying fat cunt.

:lol:

Ditto.

Lizo Mzimba - For being any extremely annoying cunt, and for always fucking grinning.

Ashton Kutcher - For thinking he's funny, when's not.

Chris Moyles - Cause he's an annoying fat cunt.

:thup: Moyles is a reet prick

''Richard Madeley - for being the biggest arse-licking geek on the planet and for putting up with Judy'' General

blueyes.gif blueyes.gif blueyes.gif

I'd make her eat my special biscuits. :)

One of the most embarrassing things I've ever seen was when Madeley started a band on This Morning playing guitar.  It was SO cringeworthy you wondered how the cameramen could go through with filming him in all his "Yeah, let's ROCK!" glory.  As for Judy, I bet she has him all over the shop behind closed doors.  He's got spousal abuse written all over him. 

Chris Evans, Billy Connolly, Chris Moyles, Petricia Hewitt. Peter Mandelson, David Cameron, Lee Hendrie, Craig Bellamy, Lee Bowyer, Denis Wise,Paul Ince, Phil Thompson, "Lawro", Graeme Souness, Freddy Shpherd, Peter Kenyon, Jeff Winter, Liam Gallagher, Robbie Williams, Axel Rose, Eminem, 50 Cent, Simon Cowell, Jeremy Clarkson, Matthew Wright, Jade Goody, Victoria Beckham, Rob Mcaffrey

More as I think of them...

Guest kebabstylee

Chris Evans, Billy Connolly, Chris Moyles, Petricia Hewitt. Peter Mandelson, David Cameron, Lee Hendrie, Craig Bellamy, Lee Bowyer, Denis Wise,Paul Ince, Phil Thompson, "Lawro", Graeme Souness, Freddy Shpherd, Peter Kenyon, Jeff Winter, Liam Gallagher, Robbie Williams, Axel Rose, Eminem, 50 Cent, Simon Cowell, Jeremy Clarkson, Matthew Wright, Jade Goody, Victoria Beckham, Rob Mcaffrey

More as I think of them...

Get out!