N.O Writers for next season - who is in, who is out, who wants to join?

Guest Howaythetoon

Guest smoggeordie

i think i should be given the role of Chief Footballing Reporter or Chief Editor, I'm not fussed which ;)

Not after your spamming on other boards the other night. You've joined me in the "never going to be important" club :lol:

They understand I was led astray by you though and have forgiven me ;)

He whom is led is worse than he whom leads. ;)

Guest smoggeordie

Nick, all photos now up. Cheers.

No probs mate, i'll send you any more future good'uns I take.

I'm going to do a lot of writing for the site this season.  I'll do a piece a week, when the season starts and if they're good feel free to publish them.  I'm working on something else for the site at the moment as it happens.

I would love to join your little collective on here, and I have already got an article ready for submission. Should I send it to you?

I have no problems with contributing to the site on a regular basis as it will keep my mental typewriter oiled, so to speak, while also allow me a chance for noble reflection regarding NUFC-related affairs.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SeattleToon

If you are looking for someone with a different perspective, I'd be interested in writing the occasional article.

I'm someone who has been supporting the Magpies for 23 years despite having never set foot in Newcastle, and I'd be interested in doing interviews/writing profiles of other members of the Toon Army's foreign legions and sharing their stories with members of the site.

Guest Knightrider

Hey, just got my article up, but the apostrophes and speech marks all seem to be messed up.

Anyone have any idea what I did wrong?

If the speech marks aren't like this " and are like this “ the CMS has trouble coding them. Same with ’ - which need to be '

Hope that helps.

Guest Knightrider

If you are looking for someone with a different perspective, I'd be interested in writing the occasional article.

I'm someone who has been supporting the Magpies for 23 years despite having never set foot in Newcastle, and I'd be interested in doing interviews/writing profiles of other members of the Toon Army's foreign legions and sharing their stories with members of the site.

Send in an example, just PM.

• 1 month later...

For those who remember I used to write articles for this site in days gone by. bluebigrazz.gif

After my computer dying I've contributed bugger all. Who would I pass on my latest ramblings too?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Knightrider

For those who remember I used to write articles for this site in days gone by. bluebigrazz.gif

After my computer dying I've contributed bugger all. Who would I pass on my latest ramblings too?

PM me with them Jody.

Cheers

Guest Knightrider

I wouldn't mind writing for you lot. Yes, I know I frequent Toontastic more than this board but i'm doing a Journalism degree at the moment so I think it would be a great way to hone my skills. Plus, i've got quite alot to say about the current state of the club.

I'll get one written and send a PM over the next few days.

That's all we need, another pseudo journalist ;)

PM me your waffle and I'll see what I can do.

• 2 weeks later...