Do you appreciate a good sh*t?

Decky

Do you?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you?

• Yes
    • No
    • Urgh

Usually a shit is nothing more than something that needs to be done, but picture the scene, you are somewhere were you cant use the toilet, youve a HUGE turtle head, its practically wagging like a tail, eventually you go to the bog and it slides out and depending if you are lucky enough, there is no mess to clean up after wards, not to mention feeling 5 stone lighter :clap2:

We've had a few of these threads throughout the years, and I think it was universal.

Does people HAVE to find something to read (even if its just the back of the Cif bottle?)

Always, always, always read something, even if I have to take off my shirt and read the fucking washing instructions. 

We've had a few of these threads throughout the years, and I think it was universal.

Does people HAVE to find something to read (even if its just the back of the Cif bottle?)

Always, always, always read something, even if I have to take off my shirt and read the fucking washing instructions. 

Ive resorted to the Yellow Pages on occasion.

Always, always, always read something, even if I have to take off my shirt and read the f****** washing instructions. 

Ive resorted to the Yellow Pages on occasion.

To the Dung section poooohaps? 

*pun intended.  :thup:

Good shits are ace. Shit shits are fucking annoying. Cold toilet seats are fucking annoying too, especially at this time of year during the night, when the seats are like -3 all the time. But a banging good shit is mint. :thup:

Don't read though. Can't really concentrate. ???

Good shits are ace. Shit shits are fucking annoying. Cold toilet seats are fucking annoying too, especially at this time of year during the night, when the seats are like -3 all the time. But a banging good shit is mint. :thup:

Don't read though. Can't really concentrate. ???

Aye. I don't think I'd keep War & Peace in the bog, like. I have a few of those What Do Wasps Eat-, Schotts' Miscellany-type books in the toilet area.

I've no idea why people read on the bog, i mean how long are you spending in there???! :undecided:

At home, at least 5-10 minutes is needed for complete solitude.  Plus the floors of my bathrooms are

heated, it's like being at the spa.  Well, I've never been to a spa, so I reckon it's like the spa. 

edit:  I don't s*** in public, but if there's absolutely no way around it, I'm in and out as quick as possible.  Well, I spend

about 2 min building a fortress of bogg roll to rest me arse on.  God knows who uses the Starbucks boggs.