The Champions League

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would Liverpool advanced without the likes of Gerrard and Carragher Torres and Mascherano?

No.

:clap:

Mascherano was Liverpool's man of the match last night, yet you barely hear a whisper about his performance.  When the 'experts' on Sky don't say a word about a performance, then I guess you know it's good.

dunno bout that Jonny! Nice to see you as well mind!

I do have a look round here once in a while, but due to changing circumstances work wise* last year, didn't have time to do the old interweb thing as much as normal until recently. Probably a good thing like :)

* and before you cheeky fecers make comments about me finally getting a job  :razz: , it's cos I got made redundant, and decided to set up working for myself - best thing I ever did tbh!

Guest king harry

Would Liverpool advanced without the likes of Gerrard and Carragher Torres and Mascherano?

No.

:clap:

Mascherano was Liverpool's man of the match last night, yet you barely hear a whisper about his performance.  When the 'experts' on Sky don't say a word about a performance, then I guess you know it's good.

Ssaid that to me dad, superb performance again from him, worth every penny of that 17 million, when you look at other players within that price bracket.

Especially when you consider barring injuries you'd get a fair few levels of service from him. I love Argentinian football as a whole tbh. Despite some of them being absolutely vile cheating scum.

Is there a better striker in the world right now than Torres?

I'd barely seen him play before this season, can't believe people on here used to say he was the most overrated player in the world!

I'd barely seen him play before this season, can't believe people on here used to say he was the most overrated player in the world!

No Ashton like........ ;)

:D

Well if you'd have seen him at Athletico and for the ott praise he was getting then you could see why. But this season he's certainly proved me wrong.

IMO the only team capable of stopping the Rags is Barcelona.

But I think they're going to be eliminated before they get the chance. :weep:

At least they can't do the treble again. And that cunt who had never been to the Swamp in his life has moved house so he can't run up and down the street with an England flag like when they won it last time.  :angry:

IMO the only team capable of stopping the Rags is Barcelona.

But I think they're going to be eliminated before they get the chance. :weep:

At least they can't do the treble again. And that c*** who had never been to the Swamp in his life has moved house so he can't run up and down the street with an England flag like when they won it last time.  :angry:

Barca could bet Manure or Arsenal but would lose to L'Pool again imo.

Very hard to look past Liverpool tbh. They may be shit in the league but their results in Europe are absolutely class. They'll take some beating.

They get an English team and they are out i reckon.

Very hard to look past Liverpool tbh. They may be shit in the league but their results in Europe are absolutely class. They'll take some beating.

They get an English team and they are out i reckon.

Like Chelsea you mean?

I'll be shocked if Barca win it, tbh.

The 4 English teams just all look like they really want it more, I'm not sure Barca have he desire right now, and that will prove crucial at some point.

As long as Chelsea don't win it I'm happy, anyway. Arsenal preferably.

Man U

Liverpool

Arsenal

Chelsea

Barca

Would be how I'd rank them, in terms of favourites.

Not much chance of any of the others doing much, unless Totti actually performs in a big game or two. Which we all know won't be happening. 

I'll be shocked if Barca win it, tbh.

The 4 English teams just all look like they really want it more, I'm not sure Barca have he desire right now, and that will prove crucial at some point.

As long as Chelsea don't win it I'm happy, anyway. Arsenal preferably.

Liverpool

Arsenal

Chelsea

Barca

Would be how I'd rank them, in terms of favourites.

Not much chance of any of the others doing much, unless Totti Cristiano actually performs in a big game or two. Which we all know won't be happening. 

O0

Agree about Totti as well btw.