Today's other games

Guest kingdawson

FUCK. Boro winning.

Exactly why i dont think we need to be looking at them. Boro get results, not too long ago they were unbeaten. Its the teams like Bolton and Sunderland who rarely get results or seem to have all the luck against them. They are just like us at the minute, the difference being we have the quality to get going and they dont. Boro will stay up, if anyone is going down instead of us its either Sunderland or Bolton, probably Bolton.

FUCK. Boro winning.

Exactly why i dont think we need to be looking at them. Boro get results, not too long ago they were unbeaten. Its the teams like Bolton and Sunderland who rarely get results or seem to have all the luck against them. They are just like us at the minute, the difference being we have the quality to get going and they dont. Boro will stay up, if anyone is going down instead of us its either Sunderland or Bolton, probably Bolton.

if they get 3 points in this game id agree but if not there in as much of a mess as us.

FUCK. Boro winning.

What results? ???

They're ONE point above us.

Villa are terrible at the minute

hopefully they turn it around like they did aginst us

yep 1 defeat in 11 premiership games, Villa are terrible at the minute.

Villa are terrible at the minute

hopefully they turn it around like they did aginst us

yep 1 defeat in 11 premiership games, they are truely awful.

who said truely awful  i said at the minute which they are