South Park

Last episode was great. The two asian guys and their back and forth was hilarious "why don't YOU speaka engrish!".

Reminded me of that dodgeball episode where the kids go to play in China and the two Chinese commentators spend the whole time ripping on white people :lol:

Also, funnily enough, the first time I saw the video of Party Rock Anthem I thought of South Park and Matt Stone!

It just didn't feel like it was ready to end, not that it was any good, was just very surprised when the end credits came on. hang on il watch the end again...........so to sum up, no one likes Stan anymore and his parents split up?

It's the last season. They're winding the story down. Thought it was great.

South Park has a contract until season 17.

On March 24, a far higher-profile audience is scheduled to attend Mormon’s opening night, when New York will be counting on the production to sustain Broadway’s momentum — with more than $1 billion in grosses last year — and restore some of the luster tarnished by Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark.

But at this point, with just eight days left before the premiere, that’s the last thing on the writers’ minds. Parker dreams of taking a vacation “somewhere in the Caribbean,” while Stone just wants to “go look at a wall and check out.”

He won’t have long to do so. A week after they leave New York around March 28, the pair hurtles into the 15th season of South Park, part of a new pact with Comedy Central that keeps the show on the air through 2013 and is said to be even richer than their previous $75 million deal. They’ll have just one week to create each episode, with no time to prep.

“Every show, we’re down to the wire,” says Parker, running his hand through his hair in exasperation. “I don’t know how we’re going to do it. It’s a nightmare.”

They're just shaking things up intentionally as they felt things were going stale. Or news outlets are lying about their deal/got wrong information, which by all means is a possibility. That would be sad, though, and I refuse to acknowledge the possibility.  :harry:

Nah good for them if that's the case. I'd rather it stopped than turn into something like the Simpsons.

There's been a clear drop in quality. Why not even come back with a movie in a few years.

• Rich changed the title to South Park