Please can some1 help me- I am desperate

Guest Deep456

Guest Deep456

Hey i am desperate, as I have spyware ruining my computer. I found prevx a program which is amazing and can delete all spyware as over 1.5million people have scanned computer with it and bought it to aid their problems. However, as I am under 15 I cannot buy it. However, they are giving out a month's protection for a scheme. This is to refer 3 friends. Please can any 3 people use prevx to scan their computer for spyware, by using the following link and referring [email protected], I beg

http://www.prevx.com/refer/3518657247340635589/freerefer.html

Guest lankybellwipe

Hey i am desperate, as I have spyware ruining my computer. I found prevx a program which is amazing and can delete all spyware as over 1.5million people have scanned computer with it and bought it to aid their problems. However, as I am under 15 I cannot buy it. However, they are giving out a month's protection for a scheme. This is to refer 3 friends. Please can any 3 people use prevx to scan their computer for spyware, by using the following link and referring [email protected], I beg

whats wrong with spybot (full spy, half robot - spybot)

Guest Deep456

whats wrong with spybot (full spy, half robot - spybot)

It scans your computer in 2minutes very quick aswell.

Guest lankybellwipe

When i read this thread title, i thought he was sat on the tyne bridge with a laptop on his knee!

Guest Deep456

When i read this thread title, i thought he was sat on the tyne bridge with a laptop on his knee!

Come on please. My aunty has already died this week and my parents are already in a bad mood.

Guest lankybellwipe

Come on please. My aunty has already died this week and my parents are already in a bad mood.

Well that should put this 'tragedy' into perspective Deep

Guest Deep456

Well that should put this 'tradgedy' into perspective Deep

I am crying literally please.